• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Malfurion

1st challenge !

Well, that's training in the great outdoors for you. There's just something about it. I don't know if it's the psychological benefits or just training in the sun, but there's just something great about it.

It's just amazing .. can't explain too, just love to feel it ! ;)

Talk about testing your resistance and endurance! Training in the heat is something else. I can do much more exercise at 20°C (68°F) than at 40°C (104°F) for example. It is a valid tactic to increase the difficulty.

Just remember to put on some sunscreen whenever you take that option! You are already well aware about keeping yourself hydrated.

I have my sun screen, water and safety kit with me ;) the idea is to enjoy and level up, not to get sun burnt or worst (nothing great in that) !

I might just get tan lines :P !

Ok to keep you posted...

1.  Eat 100% Paleo 

For the moment 100% success, loss of weight is good more than 10kg

2.Train my body

Strength: Calisthenics (pushups, situps, squats, pullups)in a daily base; Weight training 3 times a week.

Cardio: in a daily base (45 min) can be rope skipping, running..

100% success, but only 7 times extra trainings ( archery, swords...).

And some days the quality (intensity) of my trainings sucks... i need to find tips to keep motivated during the training time....

3.Train my technique

Daily routine in the dojo or at home: sand bag / skipping rope /techniques / meditation for 2 hours a day minimum.

As i alternate hard / soft trainings it goes well 100% trainings done.

Now i enter in a hard zone, because i am more tired, and i am going to have a bit less free time...so will see how it goes !

About clothing changes, well i had some nice tips from my friends but still need to perfect my style...

Style tips for dudes: wear pants. And a shirt if you're hairy. That last tip applies to me more than I'd like to admit. :D

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing for recovery? Are you using the martial arts themselves as active recovery, or do you have something else you're doing on the side?

I can barely meditate for 5 minutes, 2 hours is monstrous to me!

How is that hard zone coming?

Man! I´m so envious of your magnificent weight loss! =D

Style tips for dudes: wear pants. And a shirt if you're hairy. That last tip applies to me more than I'd like to admit. :D

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing for recovery? Are you using the martial arts themselves as active recovery, or do you have something else you're doing on the side?

Hi,

I asked that question on the forum, and they gave me some tips:

Sleep, Cold water showers, stretching, meditation,visualization, and some phytotherapy...

That helps a lot a must say...

I can barely meditate for 5 minutes, 2 hours is monstrous to me!

How is that hard zone coming?

Man! I´m so envious of your magnificent weight loss! =D

No if you fall asleep :D !

Hard zone was.... HARD, but great even if yesterday the last day of the challenge i just had a muscle tear in my forearm.....

But i am still ready for the next challenge !

Well Well some results of this 1st challenge:

1.  Eat 100% Paleo ? yeah !!!!!!!! Almost did it !

99% success, loss of weight is good more than 13kg !!!

I day off only ! So very happy of that !

2.Train my body? Trained hard but loved it !!

Strength: Calisthenics (pushups, situps, squats, pullups)in a daily base; Weight training 3 times a week.

98% success, and  11 times extra trainings ( archery, swords...).

Managed to go back to qualitative training thank's to Natarella motivation help !

Just the last day a:  muscle tear...but well doesn't matter, i recover usually quite fast !

3.Train my technique: yep yep !!!

Daily routine in the dojo or at home: sand bag / skipping rope /techniques / meditation: for 2 hours a day minimum (all together not only meditation Zuel :P ).

More than 98% trainings done (i travelled so couldn't train for 2 days.)

Now it just leaves me with one question, what martial art should i keep this year...

Very happy of the results!!!

Ready for the next challenge and thank's guys for the support !!! (I really appreciated it !)

:)

No if you fall asleep :D !

Hard zone was.... HARD, but great even if yesterday the last day of the challenge i just had a muscle tear in my forearm.....

But i am still ready for the next challenge !

Haha XD 

Ouch. Hopefully it won´t be much trouble. May you recover soon. See you in the next challenge!

Daily routine in the dojo or at home: sand bag / skipping rope /techniques / meditation: for 2 hours a day minimum (all together not only meditation Zuel :tongue: ).

Hahaha There was my mistake! That happens for not reading carefully!

Well Well some results of this 1st challenge:

1.  Eat 100% Paleo ? yeah !!!!!!!! Almost did it !

99% success, loss of weight is good more than 13kg !!!

I day off only ! So very happy of that !

2.Train my body? Trained hard but loved it !!

98% success, and  11 times extra trainings ( archery, swords...).

Managed to go back to qualitative training thank's to Natarella motivation help !

Just the last day a:  muscle tear...but well doesn't matter, i recover usually quite fast !

3.Train my technique: yep yep !!!

Daily routine in the dojo or at home: sand bag / skipping rope /techniques / meditation: for 2 hours a day minimum (all together not only meditation Zuel :tongue: ).

More than 98% trainings done (i travelled so couldn't train for 2 days.)

Now it just leaves me with one question, what martial art should i keep this year...

Very happy of the results!!!

Ready for the next challenge and thank's guys for the support !!! (I really appreciated it !)

:)

That is so great! 13Kgs. is a lot! Congratulations man! You completely owned this!  =D

Haha XD 

Ouch. Hopefully it won´t be much trouble. May you recover soon. See you in the next challenge!

Hahaha There was my mistake! That happens for not reading carefully!

That is so great! 13Kgs. is a lot! Congratulations man! You completely owned this!  =D

Thank's !!!!!!!! comments and advices have helped a lot !

Glad we could help! It sounds like you got a lot out of your time here with us. Good for you.

Yes it was great having your help for the training programs and so on !!!

It looks like almost a team battle for me ! i enjoyed that !