Adventurers Assemble!

I'm probably heading to the Rangers, although I'm tempted to stay put a while longer... Can't decide if I want to stay an Adventurer and keep focusing on my weight loss, or push myself on the fitness front (Which will become harder now that the weather is deteriorating, who wants to exercise when its cold and miserable!) And the next few months are going to be manic for me, with wedding planning having to take priority over a lot of other stuff...

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Fair enough! Rangers seem like a good bunch! I wasn't thinking of switching but I really want to start getting strong, so I am tempted by warriors now which I never thought I would be I always saw myself more as a wannabe assassin. Hummmm, well I have some thinking to do.

Would totally be up for a cross class group though where ever we end up!

Be More Ninja

Current Challenge

Instagram

Assassins is my end goal I think, but I need to build my fitness, strength and flexibility before I'm happy to join them...

I'm away for the weekend, and won't have access to my comp, so when the spreadsheet goes live, feel free to add us to the cross-guild tab! So we want to change the name to reflect our new multi-guild contingent?

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

I've started a new group Nerds Assemble... Feel free to join me there!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines