• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheechoe

Cheechoe vs. THE WORLD

Slacker Slacker Slacker......

It's time to level up. And level up NOW!!!!  (now.. now..  ow.. ow.. ow ........!!!)

SCOTT PILGRIM STYLE!!

poster_scott_pilgrim_3d.gif

The mission of this 6 weeks is to defeat................... NEGA CHEECHOE!! 

To accomplish this, I need to defeat an evil ex habit each week. This challenge is a bit unconventional: I will still have 4 consistent areas of challenge, but they will shift slightly each week so I can concentrate on defeating the habit in which I have become to complacent. 

Ok, the 4 area that are constant in this challenge:

1. NO GRAINS!!

(Bread makes you FAT??)

+2 CON, +1CHA

2. 3L of water per day, 4L on days I work out.

(No, Thanks. I Don't Drink)

+1 CON, +1 STA

3. 4 Workouts per week (Including 2 TaeKwon-Do)

(Level Up)

+2 STR, +2DEX, +2STR

4. NURSING SCHOOL APP.

(Earn the Power of Self Respect)

+4 WIS

Week 1:   Matthew Patel

tumblr_lo618wwM981qm0mlco1_500.gif

Matthew is the first evil ex whose evil power is his FIREBALL!!

I need to beat the heat. This week, I will have my workouts OUTSIDE (bike, run, TaeKwon-Do etc....) I have gotten out of the habit (due to the 100+ degree weather in Houston) of being outside. I love the outdoors. It's time to get my tan on an defeat Matthew and his hipster chicks. 

Week 2:    Lucas Lee

tumblr_m5gjasBGlg1qfk87to1_500.gif

I used to Rollerblade. Rollerblade a lot. Since I had knee surgery I have gotten out of the habit. Now, I can't do a Grindi thingi on a rail, but I can put in some miles! It's time to rehab that knee and get some awesome cardio! 3 of my 4 workouts this week must be skating to defeat this evil ex.

Week 3: Todd Ingram

tumblr_m01jkv5IyZ1qb0oluo1_250.gif

Let's face it: being vegan just makes you better than most people. Diet is a BIG evil ex of mine....I have been very slack on eating junk. This week I will do a cleanse. I will complete 7 days of a liquid diet that I will go more in depth about during that week. This is to exercise my self control, help break some habits, and aid my digestion. Workouts will be adjusted by need. The entire cleanse must be complete for this evil Ve-Gon to Be-Gone!!!

Week 4: Roxie Richter

tumblr_mj798j3cw71rkbmz1o1_500.gif

This evil ex has a certain "weak spot" on the back of her knee. hehh. heh. heh.  To defeat this ex, I kneed to do serious knee rehab. All 4 workouts this week will be specific and elaborate for knee strengthening, (kicking, stretching, lunges, squats, etc.) 

Week 5: Katayanagi Twins

tumblr_lkpl6xaWP71qbooxeo1_500.gif

Double the evil, double the challenge. This will get me back in the habit of hardcore workouts. I have to DOUBLE MY EFFORTS to defeat both these ex's in one week. 8 workouts (4 TaeKwon-Do) No exceptions

Week 6: Gideon Gordon Graves (G-man)

5055f68dafa96f639e000001.gif

This is the week I defeat my nemesis: complacency. By this week I will have to have either put in several apps for nursing school, or set up appts with an adviser for one. Obviously this all can't be done in a week, but the previous weeks will be building up to this. Accomplishing this will help me earn the Power of Self Respect.

Stay tuned with me as I master these areas in my life and LEVEL UP!!! I will have to be consistent with my updates, so KEEP ON ME about that, friends. It is the only way I can defeat NEGA CHEECHOE! This time it's serious. This time I mean it. THIS TIME. 

tumblr_ml8h4tl8041s8lk9fo1_500.gif

Ok, this week I battle Matthew Patel. I will try to update as much as possible.

Monday:

First workout was a kickboxing routine. Lots of punches and kicks. I particularly felt good about this one because I did some thorough stretching at the end. and 25 minutes worth. My hammies and are bendy.

After that, I chose my first outdoor workout to be an hour bike ride. I ended up riding for 70 minutes. Take THAT Mr. Patel!! (Are you a pirate??)

Now staying in the 103 degree weather for 70 min gave me an awkward sunburn. Touche.

So far, no grains and 2L down the hatch.

This challenge is scott-pilgrim-says-wow-o.gif

I am in lesbians with this challenge. It makes mine seem dull and useless. I hate you. But also you're inspirational. 

Niiiice, Cheechoe.  I haven't read or watched Scott Pilgram, but it's been on my list of to-dos for a while now.  This looks like an epic challenge set up.

Also, sun screen is your friend.  Just saying.  As the guy who was horribly burned at the beginning of the month by sitting on the beach reading for 6 hours straight.  Whoops.

Niiiice, Cheechoe.  I haven't read or watched Scott Pilgram, but it's been on my list of to-dos for a while now.  

Um, the time is now, my friend. Watch it. Tonight. Seriously.

Awesome theme!  Scott Pilgrim rules!

In small world news, I dated Brian lee O'maley's (Creator of Scott Pilgrim) cousin for like two years.

It is strange knowing the people that some of the characters are based on.

Niiiice, Cheechoe.  I haven't read or watched Scott Pilgram, but it's been on my list of to-dos for a while now.  This looks like an epic challenge set up.

Also, sun screen is your friend.  Just saying.  As the guy who was horribly burned at the beginning of the month by sitting on the beach reading for 6 hours straight.  Whoops.

Yeah.  Learn the lesson of the pallid.  I'm still peeling from a burn that's three weeks old.  Put that sunscreen on.  And... don't spend four hours swimming in a lake without reapplying.  I'm just saying.

Also, love the theme.  I did prefer the graphic novel over the movie, but mostly because I lived in Toronto for a while and it was cool to be able to pick out landmarks.  

I also hate Michael Cera.  I hate him so much, it, it, the, it... flames, flames -- flames on the side of my face... breathing -- breathe -- heaving breaths -- heaving breaths...

7FG: Crazy.

On the other hand, way to go with the long bike ride! Bikes and alternative modes of movement appear to be our theme this challenge, so keep it up!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on that, sir! Get on that!

Yes, I actually need to go buy some sunscreen. I don't even own any :/

Sidebar:  That must have been a good book.

Awesome theme!  Scott Pilgrim rules!

In small world news, I dated Brian lee O'maley's (Creator of Scott Pilgrim) cousin for like two years.

It is strange knowing the people that some of the characters are based on.

OH. MY. GOSH!!!

You are famous Optimus!!

tumblr_m1midmtpzA1qf0zq1o1_500.gif

Can we be best friends??

Yeah.  Learn the lesson of the pallid.  I'm still peeling from a burn that's three weeks old.  Put that sunscreen on.  And... don't spend four hours swimming in a lake without reapplying.  I'm just saying.

YOU SPENT 4 HOUR SWIMMING IN A LAKE??

Hardcore, My friend. Hardest of Core.

Also, love the theme.  I did prefer the graphic novel over the movie, but mostly because I lived in Toronto for a while and it was cool to be able to pick out landmarks.  

I also hate Michael Cera.  I hate him so much, it, it, the, it... flames, flames -- flames on the side of my face... breathing -- breathe -- heaving breaths -- heaving breaths...

I've been wanting to get the comics. There's a comic book store fairly close to my house and I've wanted to check it out.

Also, you have to admit Michael Cera has pretty good comedic timing. I mean....for the awkward....

Whyfore you have such a loathing? *braces for the fury of SevenFoot*

7FG: Crazy.

On the other hand, way to go with the long bike ride! Bikes and alternative modes of movement appear to be our theme this challenge, so keep it up!

Thanks! Got a LOT of vitamin D on that ride...

Cool challenge! Ever changing and all! The third week is completely intriguing. I hope to see how it affects your exercise performance.

Excellent first day of challenge. And remember to get sunscreen! 

Cool challenge! Ever changing and all! The third week is completely intriguing. I hope to see how it affects your exercise performance.

Excellent first day of challenge. And remember to get sunscreen! 

Thanks Zuel! 

I have ideas forming. Week three is going to be very consuming (hehhe heeh) but worth it, I think.