• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheechoe

Cheechoe vs. THE WORLD

You did fantastic, Cheech. Much praise to you. NEGACHEECHOE didn't stand a chance!

Thanks, Ike. :) I feel like I'm finally coming out of a slump. I've poked my head out, stretched a bit......now I have some room! It's on from here...

tumblr_m9wbypTdEi1qhd0xso1_500.gif

I found a curb. I saw Negacheech had been stomped into it. Much wincing and "Oh Snap!"-age commenced.

Honestly, I don't know what impresses me more: that you rocked face so hard on this challenge, or that you found a way to theme it around Scott Pilgrim and it work. Frankly, you did a fantastic job. Very well-done.

The curb! That's where I left her! I probably should have cleaned that up...

Thanks, Kish. Scott Pilgrim theme was FUN. I'm pretty sure I can't top that for the next challenge. :/

Holy hell Cheechoe.  Awesome doesn't even begin to cover this challenge for you, even with that beotch giving you a slightly rough time.  I'm kinda jealous about that boxing training, too.  Like Kishi said, that guy is essentially doing everything but paying you to become even MORE awesome.  Your power level must be WELL over 9,000 at this point.

Way to go!

Gahhh, if you weren't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in Boston I'd love to train boxing with you! You could at least come see me get pummeled in my first ring match. :)

Thanks for the great encouragement! Next challenge we can have an aside PVP ;)LET"S DO EEEET!

Gahhh, if you weren't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in Boston I'd love to train boxing with you! You could at least come see me get pummeled in my first ring match. :)

Oooooo when is this? I do enjoy watching a good pummeling. 

Oooooo when is this? I do enjoy watching a good pummeling. 

It wont be for at least a month. It depends on when my coach thinks I'm ready, right?  Don't worry, I'll let you know. :) Maebe.

Also, I found this humorous, you might too:

OMIGOSH IT'S A VIDEO GAME NINJA INTERNET TROLL!!!!