"Winter is Coming"

Nice! I'll definitely try keep up with you guys for this next challenge. I'm over at Aegon's Conquerers accountibillibuddies thread :) I started a bit late, as I'm just getting over a cold, but I'm ready to hit things hard!

PS Darwin's Demon - how'd you get that awesome progress bar on your signature?

Level 0 Wood Elf Newbie
first challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34547-fear-cuts-deeper-than-swords/

STR 1.25 DEX 0 STA 3 CON 3 WIS 1.25 CHA 2

Nice! I'll definitely try keep up with you guys for this next challenge. I'm over at Aegon's Conquerers accountibillibuddies thread :) I started a bit late, as I'm just getting over a cold, but I'm ready to hit things hard!

PS Darwin's Demon - how'd you get that awesome progress bar on your signature?

if you type:

['progress=red]50[/progess]

without the single quote before progress (I threw that in so you could see the code) in your signature setting you'll get:

50%
50%

If you google  "BB code color chart" it will give you a list of all the colors so you can change it to

['progress=turquoise]65[/progress] if you like.

65%
65%

Level 3, Rebel

Currtent Challenge
Previously known as: Curl Brogo, Darwins_Demon, Vincent Van Bro

2020 Respawn Battle Log || Tarly's Ten Level Nutrition Plan

My Fitness Pal Profile || NF Epic Quest Character Page || Instagram

Weight Loss Quest: Start 270 lbs., Goal 199 lbs., Current 270 lbs., Waist: ,45.0 in., Bodyfat%: 33%

Ooo, I agree on the progress bar.  That's neat!

And my phone neglected to tell me there were responses here!  Oops!

I joined Aegon's Conquerors too, but after doing that, I thought about you guys.  Want to just jump ship from the Starks to the Targaryens?  Maybe in the third challenge we can take on the Lannisters.  I haven't made a challenge post yet, even though I've been keeping up on it this week.  The semester is now in full swing!

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" ~Einstein

Half-Elf Ranger, Level 2, Assassin Level 1

Str: 3  Dex: 1  Agi: 3  Con: 3  Wis: 2  Cha: 1

Current Challenge: Targaryen Begins Her Jedi Training Anew

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines