• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tateman

Tateman in the Challenge Arena for Round 2, FIGHT!

All I have to say, man, is this.... you WILL.

No if's, no maybe's, it's going to happen.  Mark my words, you're gonna be one of NF's Success Stories!  You have the drive, the passion, and tools to make it happen AND we're here with you every step of the way!!!!  (KingLeeroy's enthusiasm is rubbing off on me)

Nothing wrong with that ;)  Yup, I feel like I will succeed here with everyone else.  Excellent community for support :)

That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! And those pictures, it's amazing not just how much smaller you look but how much younger it makes you look. No reason to second guess putting them up--they're inspirational.

Again, congrats on a very successful challenge, and I look forward to following your next challenge thread!

Thanks :)  I hope to keep doing well in all my future challenges.

Today at the bowling alley was first night back of winter leagues.  A few people haven't seen me in a couple of months.  One lady commented on who big my shirt was on me now.  Another guy came over to ask how we were doing, and how much have I lost.  Then he gave me a high five me :)

I bowled pretty poor tonight, but was still feeling pretty good overall :)

freaking amazing Tate!!  I'm so proud of you for getting into the 200's.  You didn't lose the weight, you obliterated it forever, never to be found again.  Thank you so much for your encouragement on the beginning of my Whole30.  That link you gave me for the timeline was possibly the most important advice i received because now i can see when it's happening and can take precautions to get through it.  You truly are an inspiration to me!  I'm so glad you came through it and especially so positive!!

I finish my whole30 in the second week of of the next challenge, so i've needed to think of how i will incorporate it into my goals.  I've kinda come up with a plan - meals are to consist mainly of protein and veg (it cuts out processed food almost completely, because i don't really eat between meals).  I need to think on this a little, but i definitely like your ideas. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next challenge :)

freaking amazing Tate!!  I'm so proud of you for getting into the 200's.  You didn't lose the weight, you obliterated it forever, never to be found again.  Thank you so much for your encouragement on the beginning of my Whole30.  That link you gave me for the timeline was possibly the most important advice i received because now i can see when it's happening and can take precautions to get through it.  You truly are an inspiration to me!  I'm so glad you came through it and especially so positive!!

I finish my whole30 in the second week of of the next challenge, so i've needed to think of how i will incorporate it into my goals.  I've kinda come up with a plan - meals are to consist mainly of protein and veg (it cuts out processed food almost completely, because i don't really eat between meals).  I need to think on this a little, but i definitely like your ideas. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next challenge :)

Thanks :)  I think the benefits from the whole 30 have been huge for me.  I even have great bloodwork to help support it.  It makes me want to continue it as close as I can.  It actually made me feel good that I was able to take out the processed foods.  Honestly, haven't missed them.  

Tate....seriously fanfreakingtastic!!!! FYI...you are more ballsy than me, for me, putting up pics in shorts is panic inducing, I cant imagine posting yoga shorts and sports bra pics, well...not till I look a lot more like Princess Leia and a lot less like Jabba the Hut :) You CANT take them down, they are AMAZING!!! You can tell a BIG difference already, and you can and will do this, its happening right now today :) :) :) In just two challenges, you went from not eating veggies to an A for a Whole30 and making your own ghee!!!! That's some phenomenal progress, and for you to say that *I* inspire you!?!?! mind blown :)

\o/ \o/ \o/ GOOOOOOOO TATE!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/

hell yeah tateman!!!!!!!

You have been such a incredible source of inspiration and support this challenge. Thank you so much for following through with your goals, kicking their butts and lighting the way for the rest of us. 

Can't wait to see where you end up next challenge. Have a great week! 

You should absolutely not feel ashamed of your pictures; they're milestones in an incredible journey. You must be so proud, as we all are of you :) Have a brilliant 'week off'!

Tate....seriously fanfreakingtastic!!!! FYI...you are more ballsy than me, for me, putting up pics in shorts is panic inducing, I cant imagine posting yoga shorts and sports bra pics, well...not till I look a lot more like Princess Leia and a lot less like Jabba the Hut :) You CANT take them down, they are AMAZING!!! You can tell a BIG difference already, and you can and will do this, its happening right now today :) :) :) In just two challenges, you went from not eating veggies to an A for a Whole30 and making your own ghee!!!! That's some phenomenal progress, and for you to say that *I* inspire you!?!?! mind blown :)

\o/ \o/ \o/ GOOOOOOOO TATE!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/

Sometimes when I sit back and think about it all, i can barely believe it myself, and I was the one doing it all haha.  I think my mind overall much have just finally really been ready to try to lose weight.  I had attempts before, but was still really lazy about things.  These challenges have been the perfect things for me.  I have awesome people all having victories and struggles right along side of me.  I think if i hadn't posted that first challenge, I would not be where I am today.  Now that i am here though, I keep looking towards the future.  I have a google document I keep for potential goals for the next challenge.  It's getting pretty big this time, so I need to start narrowing it down.

hell yeah tateman!!!!!!!

You have been such a incredible source of inspiration and support this challenge. Thank you so much for following through with your goals, kicking their butts and lighting the way for the rest of us. 

Can't wait to see where you end up next challenge. Have a great week! 

Thanks :)  I've had a lot of fun following along with you.  Even broke out my Rocky DVD to see if I can make a few animated gifs haha.  I get so excited to see people's progress here.  I can't wait to see who all returns for next challenge.  Hopefully everyone ;)

Great challange!

Thank you.  I hope for many more ;)

You should absolutely not feel ashamed of your pictures; they're milestones in an incredible journey. You must be so proud, as we all are of you :) Have a brilliant 'week off'!

I've been thinking more and more how great it will be to have these pictures around to compare how I will be in say a year.  I can just imagine how cool it would be to see how I was, and how I am.  I am already getting a little bit of that in this short amount of time.

Thank you.  I hope for many more ;)

I've been thinking more and more how great it will be to have these pictures around to compare how I will be in say a year.  I can just imagine how cool it would be to see how I was, and how I am.  I am already getting a little bit of that in this short amount of time.

Pictures tell 1,000 words. I do pictures once a month - it's totally worth doing!

Pictures tell 1,000 words. I do pictures once a month - it's totally worth doing!

Yeah, I think so too.  First challenge I took one every week when I did my weighing in.  It really was hard for me to see any kind of changes though.  So this challenge I was going to just to beginning and ending.  I think future challenges I will do the same.  I label the pictures so I know my weight and the date for them too.

This week I have been taking it easy.  No workouts as of yet.  I walked Tuesday night, but forgot to tape up my heal, so my blister popped.  Didn't walk today since I didn't want to get my shoes on.

On a good note though, I did run a little.  At the end of my 3 mile walk, I I took a few sprints on my block.  It might be something I start getting in there next challenge. 

I still try to do photos every week, but not necessarily to compare them to the previous week. But to see each week based off the start, so I can see where I started and where I'm at now. Sometimes it can be really helpful to motivate.

I had my first official non whole 30 meal last night.  We went to Wingstop to have chicken wings.  They have a Louisiana rub that is good.  No sugar added, but the wings are fried.  Not sure of the oil.  I also got a separate salad to eat instead of french fries.  Still going to eat mostly whole 30 style though.  

yup, that is my plan.  I have to live in the real world.  I'm confident I can make the right decisions.  Even if my wife buys hostess cherry and apple pies and brings them home.  I use to love those, and I am sure I would love to have one now.  Not gonna happen though. :)

WOW those are INCREDIBLE results Tateman!! Well done! You are on a roll, and I hardly need to tell you "good luck" for your next/current challenge. Go for it!! :D

A belated word of AWESOME TATEMAN. You took on some seriously tough challenges this time around and just owned it. Your story and pics are super inspiring, my friend. THANK YOU for being such a motivator.