• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pink

Pink's Super Shrinking 1st Challenge

Thurs 1st August

1. 2/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/36 Eat it 

2. 3/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/30 Move it 

3. 3/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/42 Log it 

Today was ok, some not so good food choices, which I'm blaming on the hot weather and laziness. Breakfast was 3 rashers of bacon, which I'd just put in the pan before I got called in for a work emergency, so it missed the accompanying eggs and veggies. Lunch was good - chicken salad, then after work I was hot and dehydrated and chose a frappuccino coffee over water - which I have no excuse for. This evening I had a small portion of good old British fish and chips, joining my kids with a take-away meal after they got home. I'm telling myself that this could have been a worse choice - it was essentially fish and potatoes, but a deep fried dinner was still far from a good decision.

I didn't fit in any designated exercise, although I did walk for about 90 mins at work, in the heat and this made me quite tired. Also I'm really feeling those squats and lunges in my legs today!! 

I think tomorrow I can do better. 

Just a little notice for the template:

Thurs 1st August

1. 2/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 0/6 - 2/36 Eat it 

2. 3/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 0/5 - 3/30 Move it 

3. 3/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 0/7 - 3/42 Log it 

Hey all, I'm doing okay. It was my son's birthday party today (though his actual birthday was last Sunday) so it's been a busy day preparing for that, sorting food for 20 teenage boys, then watching them enjoy their swimming. 

Photos - that took me a while to figure out and I'm sure someone else can advise better than I can. What I done was to upload my photos to a web host (Picasa) then right clicked on my image, to copy the link address and pasted that in the URL box that appears if you click the image icon above this text box. That probably sounded even more complicated! 

Haven't been posting on here for a couple of days, just been really busy and tomorrow I will be spending the day writing up 10 reports for work - so guess how my life quest is going for this challenge, not very bloody well. 

Glad you chimed in, have a good weekend! For life quest, ever if you fell off the boat this time, it's ok, just catch up next week to make it work next week :)

Catching up again! I haven't posted on here all week, just been trying to get back on track with eating, plus usual home life and work. Not sure why I sort of went wrong with tracking and eating so early on with this challenge, though I suspect it was trying to do too much at once and giving myself that 'diet' mentality. 

I have been taking things back to basics - no junk food, no wheat, no sugar. Tonight I have a works party, but I won't be drinking, not sure what food choices there will be, so I'm planning to eat a small meal beforehand, incase there isn't much I want to eat there. 

Now I just have to get back to tracking. My first 2 weeks of this challenge have been a failure, but that's not going to make me give up, there are still 4 weeks to work towards my goals!

Pink! I want to high five you for being so brave and stepping up to the challenge. I look forward to all your progress. I also have to thank you for posting your beautiful pictures. You are gorgeous and I wish you much success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk