Challenge #2 for Litt1eH!

Litt1eH

8/6:

Calories: 1288 (2608/9300)

Training: 2.5 Run (4/18)

Comments: OMG I RAN TOO FAST! haha. I definitely pushed myself harder than normal, and when I realized that I was probably going to run out of steam, those old demons in my head had a field day! "You can just walk the rest of the run. Just walk for .1 mi and then start running again. Just walk to cross the street..." But I KNEW I could RUN the rest. My body was capable of it. I normally run longer distances than that on an average day anyway. So I shut my mind off and stared at the clouds until I crossed that damn finished line (which is my driveway). I'm so glad I didn't give in to temptation.

Additional Comments: My husband (Mr. Anti-Paleo/Anti-Diet/Anti-Running/Anti-Exercise), has been taking walks with me the past week! Then he decided he was going to start biking 2mi to and from a work bus stop every day to "save on gas money." THEN he started tracking his exercise and calories on MFP! I HAVE INFECTED HIM! YAY! He says my 29th "birthday present" is "A less fat husband." I told him I accept! Then I said I was working on making a "sexy wife" for his 30th birthday present (2 weeks after my birthday).

Which reminds me... 37 days until my birthday! Yay!

Human Companion - Adventurer - Lvl 2
| STR 1 | DEX 5 | STA 7 | CON 5 | WIS 6 | CHA 7 |
If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Tateman, you're up late! :P

I snuck a peak at the scale this morning. I was only going to check once a week, but I really wanted to know... Down another pound! Woo-hoo!

If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Ok, I've decided on my race schedule for the year! (To me, a year starts in September and ends in August. Can you guess what my profession is?!) All races are in Illinois, because I live in Chicago. Too bad there are hardly any NF Chicagoans... I like making race friends. :)
September 21st: “Run for Your Lives†(Zombie), Byron
November 10th: “Gobbler Hobbler†10k, Oswego
November 28th: “Turkey Trot†(Bonfield Express) 5k, Downers Grove
June ?: “Foam Fest†5k (Semi-Obstacle), Ottawa
June 14th: “Warrior Dash†5k Obstacle Course, Channahon
July ?: “Muddy Buddy†7k Obstacle Course, Gilberts

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

That's a nice set of races there. Congrats on the measurements and getting the husband to join in!

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

Ok, I've decided on my race schedule for the year! (To me, a year starts in September and ends in August. Can you guess what my profession is?!) All races are in Illinois, because I live in Chicago. Too bad there are hardly any NF Chicagoans... I like making race friends. :)

September 21st: “Run for Your Lives†(Zombie), Byron

November 10th: “Gobbler Hobbler†10k, Oswego

November 28th: “Turkey Trot†(Bonfield Express) 5k, Downers Grove

June ?: “Foam Fest†5k (Semi-Obstacle), Ottawa

June 14th: “Warrior Dash†5k Obstacle Course, Channahon

July ?: “Muddy Buddy†7k Obstacle Course, Gilberts

This is an awesome race schedule, Litt1eH! If I were to guess, I would say you are a teacher :D :D

I am a teacher! And it's so sad; I only have 19 days of summer left. :(

When I was out walking earlier today, I got honked at and then 10 minutes later I got whistled at. Should I be flattered, insulted, or indifferent?! I don't understand why people do that. (I was going to say that I don't understand why MEN do that, but I'm sure there have been female cat-callers, too. Mine were men, though.)

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

When I was out walking earlier today, I got honked at and then 10 minutes later I got whistled at. Should I be flattered, insulted, or indifferent?! I don't understand why people do that. (I was going to say that I don't understand why MEN do that, but I'm sure there have been female cat-callers, too. Mine were men, though.)

Interesting....how do you feel about it? I always feel weird when people holler at me from cars or a distance. It is interesting. And I don't think I have ever had a female cat caller. I have been one- I confess! 

Enjoy these next 19 days to the max! 

8/7:

Calories: 1490 (4098/9300)

Training: 2 mile walk + 2 mile walk 

Comments: Well that was definitely a big eating day. I was so down yesterday (Doctor Who woes) and I found myself stress-eating. I did the math and I NEED to be right at 1300 cal or less for these remaining 4 days, which is definitely doable. You know, I've come to find that I really like counting calories on a weekly basis, instead of a daily goal. If I have a really awful day, I know that all is not lost. I'm not a failure. I can still be on track and successful at the end of the week. Its a good feeling, really.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Not a fan of the new Doctor?

4.44%
4.44%

It's funny I was just thinking about this the other day.  I was trying to think if there was a way to compliment, but not offend.  I don't think there is.  It would be weird hearing "Hey, looking great, keep it up" or something.  I know it would more seem like "Hey baby you lookin fine" or something creepy.  Hell, I even worry about it here saying wow you look great, then I always wonder if they think "Oh he's a creepy guy"

Honking, no idea how to take that.  whistling I think gives me the creeper vibe.  I guess it just depends on how you take it though.  :)

It might be crude, rude, vulgar, or what have you. But at the heart it's generally meant as a compliment I'd imagine. I'm far too introverted to do such things so I wouldn't know for sure, but that's what I'd imagine it would be like. Just chalk it up to their inability to do so in a tactful way.

4.44%
4.44%

Is it normal to not feel hungry? I just haven't felt hungry all day. Nothing sounds good to me. My stomach doesn't hurt. I'm just... not hungry. I feel weird FORCING myself to eat, like I'd be wasting the calories when I don't really need/want them. I don't know. Thoughts?

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

There are times where people will start to feel less hungry. I'm not healthy expert, far from it. But I have the issue where my body doesn't seem to want as many calories as its supposed to have, but the trick there is to just wait until you are hungry and try to give yourself the calories during those periods. As long as you're getting in a couple meals a day I wouldn't expect there to be major problems as long as you hit your minimum calories.

4.44%
4.44%

8/8:

Calories: 1173 (5271/9300)

Training: 2 mile run (5/18) + Body Weight Circuit (4/12) + AN EXTRA .64 miles!

Life Goal: $100 saved! (2/6)

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

8/10:

Calories: 1410 (8114/9300) WARNING! Must eat 1186 calories or less on Sunday to obtain goal of 9300 cal/week!

Training: Moving furniture (up 2 flights of stairs in no air conditioning) and setting up furniture in my classroom!

Comments: Well... it's been a fun week for me, but now I find myself in the same position I was in last Sunday. Today isn't going to be fun, since I have so little calories left. Today is also my long run (3.5mi). We'll see how it goes. Oh, and my husband surprised me with DUNKIN DONUTS this morning! This is going to be hard.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

8/11:

Calories: 1150 (9264/9300)

Training: 3.5 mile run (6/18) My fastest 5k ever recorded on my Nike+ watch!

Comments: I DID IT! Another Sunday of eating light, but I did it! And I even set a new running record, so I am feeling great about the week! I'll post my Week 2 summary with weight and measurements tomorrow. I LOVE this "diet" and exercise plan that I'm on. I feel like I'm rocking it! I feel like I could live like this permanently.

*~* Challenge #2 *~*

Sunday kind of makes me worry about the weekly goal aspect, as going under 1200 calories can be a bit dangerous, that's supposedly the minimum that a woman should be eating. Glad you made the calorie count overall though.

Congrats on the run! 

4.44%
4.44%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines