• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redtomato501

RedTomato501 - healing this broken foot so she's not unhoppy

All puns aside, I'm focusing on being stronger and healthier without stressing out my foot. For example, in the last challenge I tried to walk 10,000 steps a day, but that just didn't work for my foot! Therefore, I'm focusing on things that I know will heal, stabilize and strength! (Backstory: Injury on January 4th, slowly better but not yet awesome, just ran around on it a lot this weekend yay!

Placeholder text below....to be edited when I'm not at work!

Goal 1: Blah blah something about lifting, stronglifts, etc.

Goal 2: Blah blah something about sleeping (do I dare try to shoot for 8, not just 7 like the last challenge?! Eek!

Goal 3: Blah blah something about ankle/foot exercises

Goal 4: Blah blah something about eating (life goal) - probably just tracking this time (which is hard considering what I eat!)

Your title drew me in! I too had foot issues at one point, had 3 surgeries, so I know what it's like to laid up and all that. I hope to see your goals updated soon so we can all watch your progress!

welcome back Red. I hope your foot gets better. sounds like you are slightly running low on motivation this challenge. well we at House Griffindor are here to help you out. I'm sure you will do great.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who checked in on this thread.... sorry I never came back in, but we had a house burglary, and then I was out of town for two weeks, and then I got back to a crazy work schedule, so this challenge just didn't happen.... but I'm doing the new challenge! You can find me in the Warrior's guild. :-D