Right, I'm back. Most of you probably won't remember me as I wasn't incredibly active back when I was actually on here. If I remember correctly, I joined back around the first few days of January and I was moderately active for about a month, maybe two. Then I dropped off the map.

Let's go on and get this out of the way. I'm lazy. No doubts about that and no way to get around it. That's who I am, it's my core. Motivation doesn't really work for me. It isn't that I don't react well to motivation, it's that I generally don't react at all. I'm more or less apathetic. For the longest, the thought that I need to lose weight has been lingering in the far recesses of my mind, never really coming to the forefront of my conscious thought. Until recently.

Let's also get this out into the open. I'm probably what some would call tubby. I don't think I'm overly fat, but I'm definitely not where I should be. Despite that, I've been told that I don't really look my weight, and I'm pretty sure most people who said this were being sincere. Regardless, lately I've been looking at myself and thinking I need to change. Not only to change my slowly enlargening (Don't think it's a word, but imma use it anyway) torso, but also to change my health. My grandfather has a multitude of health issues, such as diabetes and constant physical pain from various joints and such. I love him to death (despite how much I think otherwise sometimes), but it is a miracle that he isn't already dead. Again, I love him to death, but I really don't want to end up like him when I'm older.

And so, all of these factors (and more) have combined to push me in this direction, back to Nerd Fitness. Hopefully, my want to better myself will win out over my sloth.

I literally wrote this from scratch, no preplanning or anything, so there are probably some things that should have been included that I left out or some things that I wanted to say that I didn't write.

It isn't exactly an eloquent come back message, or a powerful story of return, but hey, it's from the heart. That's what matters, isn't it?

And so, to bring this post to an end, I'm back baby :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Valthir

Level 1 Tiefling Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Twitter| Email