Spider goes Back to School

Spider

Dropped off 2 pair pants and 2 pair jeans for taking-in.

Hemmed the sister's chemise: that is now 100% done.

Located wool for KAS project.

Got accessories for Halloween costume.

Ran dishwasher.

Did 30 minutes yoga.

Kept the diet.

:)

Total so far: (from start to including today)

1. 6.5 30DS/BD

2. 5 Yoga

3. 2 Walk

4. 12 Diet

5. 12 Flylady

Spider

Hedgewitch Druid, Level 3

STR 8 | DEX 7 | STA 5.5 | CON 4 | WIS 8 | CHA 6

Just Ended Challenge: Spider Goes Back to School

“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.†― Will Rogers

Did not keep to diet today, and know I won't tomorrow (aunts coming into town; dinner), so planning for a paleo weekend.

Did this thing tonight:

for my bodyweight workout. Her, um, architectural buttresses are distracting, but I like her workouts.

1. 7.5 30DS/BD

2. 5 Yoga

3. 2 Walk

4. 12 Diet

5. 13 Flylady

Spider

“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.†― Will Rogers

Whew. Today I went to a 10am-4pm bellydance workshop (1hr for lunch), and am currently soaking my feet! But, I totally think that covers my workout for today.

Mira Betz:

Led our workshop. And we surely worked!

Will add +1 to my total tomorrow.

Spider

Whew. Caught a little head cold from the kids, and spent a couple of days sort of miserable. Nothing major, but seriously annoying!

I did keep to the diet Monday and Tuesday, but did not get any workout done. I did did some push-ups Monday. I didn't keep to my flylady.

Today, I'm finally feeling like myself, so I'm going to do some Leslie sansone walking routine to get some cardio going (the heat index is crazy here), and then do the bodyweight workout.

1. 8.5 30DS/BD

2. 6 Yoga

3. 2 Walk

4. 15 Diet

5. 13 Flylady

Spider

Well, because of being sick and not feeling better until Wednesday, and Thursday being open house at school, I rather feel that I didn't get a whole lot done this week.

I didn't keep any goals Friday, and went to be about 8:30pm.

Saturday, I sewed and sewed on my sister's costume, and did a bodyweight workout. I did keep the diet.

Today, I did my flylady, and sewed a little bit, but my neighbor has been leaving her dogs out and they've been barking up a storm, so I took a 90 minute nap (since they had woken me up unseasonably early).

Spider

Monday, another marathon sewing session, plus bellydance drills. Diet yes,; flylady no.

Yesterday, after school, nap, then more sewing. Diet yes; flylady yes, exercise no.

Today, release from faculty meeting (bittersweet, because we have to go to one the others don't later), nap, and now exercise! Diet yes.

1. 10.5 30DS/BD

2. 6 Yoga

3. 2 Walk

4. 18 Diet

5. 14 Flylady

Spider

Made primal French toast tonight by taking an egg, 1/4 cup milk, and soaking some paleo coconut flour bread. Enjoyed it with one slice of bacon, some tea, and a cheating sprinkle of powdered sugar (went light on it, though).

Still working on sister's costume. I think I might hate this part of handsewing (to get the bodice on the skirt means passing a needle through something like 8 layers of fabric, so a regular machine won't do it).

Spider

Closing in on the end, and while I wish I had gotten mo exercise in, I finished my sister's costume!

I made a:

Chemise

Bumroll

Underskirt

Overdress with boned bodice

Belt pouch

Coif

Most of it by hand, since my machine wasn't going through all those layers of fabric. A couple days break, and then I have to get onto my next project, because it goes into a competition.

Spider

Objectives:

1) Beginner's Bodyweight Workout or 30 Day Shred 2x a week. (0.25 pts STR per this workout)

2) Wai Lana Yoga 2x a week (0.25 pts DEX per this workout)

3) walking 1x a week (0.25 pts STA per this workout)

I am reserving the right to replace ONE thing per week with attending Bellydance classes (which are ongoing, but I won't be able to go every week)

Side Quest:

4) clean eating: primal- paleo + dairy (mostly cultured) + limited treats (see below)

This is a 5-6 days out of 7 thing for me. One, family dinner is too important to miss, so I work around the menu for those evenings. And two, Saturday is going-out-time, usually. And I can do accomodations at restaurants with friends, but I am not going to dictate where we eat. On those days, I typically eat primal for the first two meals, and do what I can for the rest. (30-36 possible days. 32 for 3 pts CON; 29 for 2 pts CON)

Life Quest

5) Clean, organize, and declutter (using FLY lady: [url="http://www.flylady.n...-started/%5B/url%5D). Her approach also includes "body clutter" and addresses "sleeping all the sleeps!" (42 possible days. 38 for 3 pts CHA; 34 for 2 pts CHA)

Total so far: (from start to 9/8)

1. 10.5 30DS/BD x0.25 STR= 2.6...make it 2.5

2. 6 Yoga x0.25 DEX= 1.5

3. 3 Walk x0.25 STA= .75... Make it 0.5

4. 20 Diet FAIL

5. 14 Flylady FAIL

New Stats!

Hedgewitch Druid, Level 4

Spider

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines