• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EternalJoker

Eternal Jokers Deck of Cards

HERES JOHNNY!!!

Nah its just me again. Im back, but this time im taking it down a notch. Last challenge, i had a few too many thing to focus on and things fell through the cracks. So im only doing four this time. And heeeeerrrrre they are  :onthego:

1: Practice soccer once a week +1 STR +1 STA

Im probably not going to play school soccer this year, but will probably try out next year, so i have to keep in shape.

2: Drink two bottles of water a day +1 CON

Ive stopped drinking all soda ( :pride: ) so ive been drinking Arizona teas and water. I want to drink more water this year because last year i was dehydrated ALOT

3: Start meditating +1 WIS +1 CHA

Ive heard alot about meditation on here so i figured id try it out  :playful:

4: Update a story twice a week +1 CHA +2 WIS

I havent really been doing enough on my stories, and if i update i the chapters arent long enough  :nonchalance: so i figured this would be good

Goals ok? GOOD

Joker :victorious: PIECES 

Hey Joker :)

Your goals look like you're going in the right direction. For your third meditation goal, though, it is helpful to be more specific.  Something like or "Meditate for 10 minutes a week". Making that quantifiable will make it easier to solidly achieve (and keep yourself from slacking off).

What's your motivation for achieving these goals?

Oh Jesus.... Well to start off, THANK YOU everyone who commented on this and helped me on :) I havnt been doing well actually....

I feel like ive put it on here, before, but im Diabetic (INTERNATIONAL DIABETES DAY WHOOP WHOOP) And its been a rough few months. That along with starting a gifted Academy for high school has made me rearrange my priorities. Mid Exams just passes, and im not doing as well as i liked, but i think everything's going to get better  :nevreness: I have though (regrettably) Fallen majorly behind on my goals  :neglected:  WE moved (again) and we have no wifi and are now living in a camper on my grandfathers land. And hes not that fond of my family... haha... yeah... So i havnt had a lot of room to practice piano... BUT I am in band at this new high school and have been able to practice three times a week for 45 minutes each time, which im really happy about. So, even if its a bit late for the goals thing, im really proud of that! Everything else, though, not so much. Ive got the water thing down (I have a reusable camel back i attach to mt book bag and take with me everywhere. That coupled with walking a college campus four times a day makes me thirsty!!! :playful: ) So that ones good i guess. Meditation... No. Complete F. I haven't tried once to practice that, which i think im gonna try to make up for soon. Soccer has been a fail too. I've practiced maybe seven times since i put this all up, and its a bit annoying, because i now know three guys who are on the team, and i KNOW i would get my ass beat if i tried to go up against them  :hopelessness:. But like i said, not on our land so i cant really practice out there. Hopefully coming the next month or two, we'll b back on our own stomping grounds and ill be able to practice soccer and Tennis again. Stories.... Ah my stories. I feel Like i have abandoned my babies in the wilderness. I haven't updated some forever. Ive been swamped with enough homework for years. That paired with the no internet acess AND no word or writer on my computer means i cant post them (im leaching off my schools Wifi while i wait for my ride to pick me up) But im getting into the swing of things so ill be doing better with that. Hopefully. I feel like a horrible person because im not updating.... But im currently passing all my classes and will not be kicked out (yet) so i feel like this year has been a success so far. :pride:  Cheer Me on everyone!!!

Joker, Out  :victorious: