Bulged Disc From Car Accident, Need to Drop Some Weight to Help With The Pain.

I had a post here before, but it's been a long time so I guess this is a reintroduction. Anyway, a year-ish ago I was rear-ended by a truck and have all sorts of fun injuries as a result. That, plus the fact that I work 2 jobs as well as a far beyond full-time student (ex: I am taking 26 Credits this Fall) and am a husband as well as a father, means if I want to do any exercising it has to be extremely early in the morning and even then I don't have a ton of time to do so.

I have been pretty big my whole life, though there was a few years about five to six years ago where I became obsessed with exercising and got into pretty good shape. I was taking exercise classes at my local Com. College and was doing about 2-3 hours a day before I fell out of the routine. Then life got incredibly busy and I got more and more out of shape. So now, here I am obese again, trying to get into shape. 

Problem is that, like I said earlier, I just have a huge lack of time and I do best in classes, in a group, or even with a friend or two so we can push each other. Unfortunately, most people I know who actually exercise (there's not many of them, unfortunately) aren't the kinds who like to wake up before 11AM (much less the 5:30-6AM I would meet up with) and there are no classes I can sign up for on the days or times that I could sign up for. Thus, I'm hoping to either meet some people here in Phoenix or just get involved in a healthy community.

Name: Armored Gallant Race: HumanClass: Adventurer - Lv. 1 

Attributes: STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frostFrom the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king." 

Whoo! Eating better still! Gonna have to keep it up!

Name: Armored Gallant Race: HumanClass: Adventurer - Lv. 1 

Attributes: STR: 4 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 1 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 1 "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost. The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frostFrom the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken,The crownless again shall be king."