• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

magi192

Magi: What if the Storm Ends?

Hi! It sounds like you're at a great place in life to figure out your fitness goals and jump in! 

How are your workouts and C25K practice going so far? Parkour sounds like a great goal. 

Hey joedog,

Thanks for the reassurance and this morning I sped-walked/jogged it out and did some mobility work instead of running because my knees started hurting again when I tried running. Tomorrow I do the workout. =)

07/30/13

Funny how a whole bunch of reasons popped into my head at once. xD

Life Goal #1 (L1)

I'd like to be fit enough to be considered strong, because...

- I want to be able protect my sisters one day if the time comes.

- I want to be considered physically reliable by my family and friends.

- I want to confide in my body's ability, not just in its aesthetics.

- I'd like to practice parkour, even though I feel pretty old.

- I want to feel as nimble as the group of young kids that were in the parkour class this past Saturday.

Sister, you are not old!!! You can never be too old to surprise yourself, just wait and see. I am proud and inspired on your quest to find out why. I hope you find many, many reasons and keep on surprising yourself on the way. I am excited to see where this challenge takes you. :)

Sister, you are not old!!! You can never be too old to surprise yourself, just wait and see. I am proud and inspired on your quest to find out why. I hope you find many, many reasons and keep on surprising yourself on the way. I am excited to see where this challenge takes you. :)

Haha! Thanks for the support! Writing down the why's everyday is inspiring me, too. It's helping me find motivation within myself, which has always been a problem I've had, so I'm glad Steve brought up the concept of main quests and visions before the start of this challenge.

08/20/13

Jumping out of the challenge. Work finally finished last week, but I've been getting sick back to back lately, so I'm just going to focus on getting better before school starts.

I'm feeling pretty shitty, so I'm gonna go crawl back to my heat pad now.

Good luck everyone on the rest of the challenge!

Hope you feel better soon <3 We will miss you!