• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Laney

La-la-la-Laney <3

I think I should name this quest "Attempts Accountability", because I'm awful at sticking with things (apparently). So, I'm going to do my best. Monday was a really rough day, my boss got let go and he was really the only reason I haven't been looking for other jobs, so I'm in a place I don't like and I don't understand.

Please add me on MFP: LaneyLuck

MAIN QUEST
Love myself. 

I know how cheesy this sounds, but it's completely true. I hate my body, I don't love my job anymore, I don't want to stay in Minnesota... I need to sort myself out and get to a place I can be happy.

Goals: Diet & Fitness

• Hit my protein macro (120g a day) +2 STA, +2 STR
                â€‹ It will probably help to note that I do not do Paleo, it just doesn't stick with me.
  • 2 hours of cardio a week +2 CHA, +2 DEX
                â€‹ I generally lift Tu/Th and Saturday or Sunday, but I really hate cardio, so this should be a challenge.
  • NO CANDY AT WORK +2 CON, +2 WIS
                â€‹ Will power, come hither.

Goals: Life

• Save money! I've been awful about this recently (because it's convention season and I've been sewing like a mad woman). Save $350 by the end of this challenge. +2 WIS, +1 DEX

Player Stats
LEVEL 3 TIMELORD 
STR - 4   +   2       CON - 5  +  2
DEX - 2   +   3       WIS  - 7   +  4
STA - 5   +   2       CHA - 6   +  2

Completed Quests & Mini Quests

Challenge notes
:)

Weekly Review:

Week 1: --

Week 2: --

Week 3 --

Week 4: --

Week 5: --
Week 6: --

Woot Woot!! Solid goals and admirable Main Quest. Do you really dislike Minnesota, or just dislike your current living situations? Just asking. I happen to love Wisconsin (c'mon over... you're only a river away!) but really dislike our current living situations (hense why it's one of my goals to start changing it). Heck, I could probably even get you a job where I work if you needed one (but that's a different convo! lol).

I really like your format, with the weekly review and the spots for notes and the completed mini-quests. Think I shall steal your genius and apply it to my thread. >_>  :D

Subbed!

I admire your goal of not eating candy at work :-)

I have fell back into the habit of grabbing a couple of bars of chocolate at the train station at the start of my commute with the intention of nibbling on them during the day. Most times I have got hardly any left by the time I get into London.

To make matters worse when I look at it it is over £30 a month I'm just nibbling on, mainly as I've not scoffed enough for breakfast (well I eat really early with the kids, so I probably need to make sure I stagger breakfast and have a little bite of something before I leave the house)

Woot Woot!! Solid goals and admirable Main Quest. Do you really dislike Minnesota, or just dislike your current living situations? Just asking. I happen to love Wisconsin (c'mon over... you're only a river away!) but really dislike our current living situations (hense why it's one of my goals to start changing it). Heck, I could probably even get you a job where I work if you needed one (but that's a different convo! lol).

I really like your format, with the weekly review and the spots for notes and the completed mini-quests. Think I shall steal your genius and apply it to my thread. >_>  :D

Subbed!

Haha thank you! I live with my boyfriend (who is from Wisconsin, the jerk). I like my living situation and I like being so close to my friends, I just want to be somewhere else... Somewhere West coast :)

I probably just have too much free time if I had to make my thread all pretty :P

I admire your goal of not eating candy at work :-)

I have fell back into the habit of grabbing a couple of bars of chocolate at the train station at the start of my commute with the intention of nibbling on them during the day. Most times I have got hardly any left by the time I get into London.

To make matters worse when I look at it it is over £30 a month I'm just nibbling on, mainly as I've not scoffed enough for breakfast (well I eat really early with the kids, so I probably need to make sure I stagger breakfast and have a little bite of something before I leave the house)

I know! We spend a ton of money on candy. My co-worker and I trade off buying it, and I'm an emotional eater so when it's a bad day I'm like :| *stuffs face with chocolate*

Laney!!!! So happy to see you back for this challenge. I've missed you guys! LEAVE MN??? WHAT?? We Minnesotans never go anywhere! :playful: There's a saying... if You can change the people around you... change the people around you. Sometimes a move and some change is a good thing! I'll miss you though... I haven't found anyone else from MN! lol

Great goals and plan! I like the candy goal - that really is a tough one at work! People always seem to have candy at their desks!

Laney!!!! So happy to see you back for this challenge. I've missed you guys! LEAVE MN??? WHAT?? We Minnesotans never go anywhere! :playful: There's a saying... if You can change the people around you... change the people around you. Sometimes a move and some change is a good thing! I'll miss you though... I haven't found anyone else from MN! lol

Great goals and plan! I like the candy goal - that really is a tough one at work! People always seem to have candy at their desks!

Haha I know, I'm tots a quitter >.>

Maybe us Minnesotans just aren't very rebellious? It's just a pipe dream for now, but who knows. I'll be traveling a ton next year and maybe I'll fall in love with a new city. I'm totally part of the candy problem, I keep buying it which means I keep eating it D:

Good luck! Looks like a solid plan. You posted the TDEE calculator on another rebels topic, thank you :)

Thank you! Here's hoping I can stick to it ;)

And no problem, here to help :D

Tuesday was pretty meh, had a bad day at work and I forgot my gym bag, so by the time I got home I decided the best way to spend my day was to lay in bed and read. Around 9:30 I finally dragged my ass out of bed and went for a run (hated every minute of it, should have went to the gym).

I need to go grocery shopping, I'm out of eggs so I've been snacking on the junk we have at work

7/30/2013

Breakfast- doughnut holes, lunch - fajitas, dinner- kielbasa ~1,500 calories
Exercise-ran 30 minutes

Progress

Hit my protein macro: Not even close

2 Hours of Cardio: 30/120

No candy at work: check

Save $350 by the end of this challenge: 0/350

Get your booty to the store 'n get some eggs! Just cause they're shaped similar doesn't mean donut holes are an acceptable substitution. ;)

Hope today goes better for you! *hug* Keep your chin up. :)

Another good way to get protein in the morning is Ezekiel Toast and Peanut Butter.  The bread isn't with the normal bread, its in the freezer section, whole lot better for you than normal bread.  If you want, I'm trying to find some accountabilibuddies as well, we could start a Supernatural themed on ;)

Get your booty to the store 'n get some eggs! Just cause they're shaped similar doesn't mean donut holes are an acceptable substitution. ;)

Hope today goes better for you! *hug* Keep your chin up. :)

Eh I know, I'm awful. I hate grocery shopping u.u

Thank you, I'm trying my best! *hugs*

Another good way to get protein in the morning is Ezekiel Toast and Peanut Butter.  The bread isn't with the normal bread, its in the freezer section, whole lot better for you than normal bread.  If you want, I'm trying to find some accountabilibuddies as well, we could start a Supernatural themed on ;)

I may have try try some of that bread. We should totally start a Supernatural group! That's be brilliant :D

At first the bread may seem a bit... eh. Its got a lot of ruffage, so lots of fiber.

Was thinking something like "The Men & Women of Letters" ;)

Edit: or - 1967 Chevy Impala

Haha ruffage, I love that word! I'll try it and let you know, I'm unfortunately a picky eater >.>

I like '67 Impala! 

7/31/2013

Breakfast- eggs, lunch- salad, dinner- turkey burger and eggs ~1,100 calories

Progress

Hit my protein macro: Not even close, way under on calories too

7/31/2013

Breakfast- eggs, lunch- salad, dinner- turkey burger and eggs ~1,100 calories

Progress

Hit my protein macro: Not even close, way under on calories too

Woot! 3 days with no candy at work!! Proud of ya! *hi-5*

Solid meals though. Makes me wonder what 120g of protein really looks like. >_> lol

Woot! 3 days with no candy at work!! Proud of ya! *hi-5*

Solid meals though. Makes me wonder what 120g of protein really looks like. >_> lol

Haha whoo! /high fives

120 used to be so easy when I ate chicken every day for lunch... I can't take it any more though, chicken started to taste like sawdust D: 

I have a hard time "hitting" calorie goals, I'm either over or under :(

'67 Impala it is! Seats 5-6 so we have room for 3-4 others. ;)

Too awesome, best group, hands down! Maybe not the best choice, considering Dean's love of pie ;)

I'm decent at hitting it, but I really hate eating under

8/1/2013

Breakfast- eggs, lunch - bagel (heh), dinner- Jimmy John's unwich, snacks- iced tea latte, eggs, protein powder, kind bar. Had candy at the movie (not at work though, feels like a loophole ~1550 calories
Exercise-lifted, ran 15 minutes

Progress

Hit my protein macro: 118. I'm calling that good :|

2 Hours of Cardio: 45/120