Ever boring themes with Zuel

Zuel

OMIGOSH THAT IS AWESOME PROGRESS!!!

Surely you are getting Stronger, Better, Faster...

8 hours of study forgiven?? Come on..... that should be a gimme. Get on it or we will have you video your tabata hill sprints too. Muahahahhahaaaaaa.....

Thanks Cheechoe! I´m seeing very nice results!

D: Oh noes, not the tabatas!! *Frantic Videoing*

"The clouds... shall block out the sun!"

"Then we shall pull in the rain."

Come on, bro. Vids or it didn't happen.

Hahaha XD I have find it is very hard for me to actually pull/chin up with wet holding. 

I have the videos, I´m not proud of them, but it´s better for me to realize my actual progress rather than delude myself. I´ll upload the vids today at night. =P

This.  Everything else you've been doing is awesome, so you shouldn't be slacking here!

And where's that summary?  Eh, eh?

Thanks RP! I´ve been a bit busy, but I´m back on track!

I´m onto it. I´ll post the weekly review here, but the Overall summary will be added in the thread Kishi put up. =P

-----------------------------------------------

Day 40 – Friday, Sep 06, 2013

I woke up at: 04:55 hrs.

Note: Yep! I woke up fresh and full of energy at that time. If I went back to sleep, I´m sure I would feel like a zombie, so no regrets!

05:35 hrs. Time to complete: 54 minutes.

·        5 minutes warming up and stretching.

·        Deadlift 4 sets with: 12 ( 9 Kgs. ), 10 ( 10 Kgs. ),  8 ( 11 Kgs. ) and 6 ( 12 Kgs. ).

·        Alternating 4 sets of divebomber push-ups with 60 consecutive punches: 15, 15, 15, 15

·        Rows. 4 sets with: 12 ( 18Kgs. ), 10 ( 19Kgs. ),  8 ( 20 Kgs. ) and 6 ( 21Kgs. ).

·        Walking lunges 4 sets of 20 reps (arms high over head).

·        Bicep Curls. 4 sets with: 12 ( 18Kgs. ), 10 ( 19Kgs. ),  8 ( 20 Kgs. ) and 6 ( 21Kgs. ).

·        Alternating 3 sets of squads (20 reps, arms high overhead) with 30 consecutive kicks.

·        5 minutes of core exercises.

·        5 minutes cooling down and stretching.

Notes: Aaaaand I took my time doing this one. =P A very nice session without so much rush. I took very long rest for the divebombers sets.

07:20 hrs. Breakfast    

·        2 eggs with 1 cup of onion

·        1/2 glass of cranberry juice.

10:30 hrs.

·        1 apple and 1 plum

14:00 hrs.

·        1 hour of study

15:00 hrs. Lunch

·        2 cups beans with onion and bellpepper.

·        1 cup of whole rice.

·        350 grs. Of pork.

19:20 hrs.

·        ¼ cup of peanuts

21:00 hrs. Dinner

·        1 cup of All-Bran with 1 cup of delactosed milk.

·        ¼ cup of peanuts

22:40 hrs.

·        5 minutes of meditation

I went to sleep at 22:50 hrs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Day 41 – Saturday, Sep 07, 2013

I woke up at: 7:00 hrs.

07:15 hrs. Breakfast

·        1 egg sandwich.

10:00 hrs.

·        1 set of 8 pull ups

·        1 set of 8 chin ups

·        2 unassisted dips

Note: I´m not sure if I should grade me less regardless. There was progress even when the weather made things harder.

15:00 hrs. Lunch

·        Too much meat and stuff

·        1 slice of cake and 1 serving of ice cream.

·        3 glasses of orangeade

Note: My friends made a reunion because of my birthday. We could not all coincide until now. It was meat and vegetables mostly. I could not eat anything else for the rest of the day.

I went to sleep at 23:50 hrs.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 42 – Sunday, Sep 08, 2013

I woke up at: 11:00 hrs.

Note: O_o Ok, maybe my body looked at my food portions yesterday and thought I was preparing to hibernate or something.

11:10 hrs. Breakfast

·        1 cup of chicken

·        1 cup of mushrooms

·        1 cup of pepper bell

12:00 hrs.

·        5X5 grip exercises

·        5X5 trying to squeeze a tennis ball.

·        1 set of 31~32 push ups

Note: The first part was for the youtube video. L My push up numbers are down, but this time I have evidence that what I did was done well. Either I´ve been lazy lately with arm strength or I´ve been doing push ups incorrectly for a while. Anyway, the solution is to get back on track with them!

16:00 hrs. Lunch  

·        1 big salad with celery, lettuce, spinach, carrot, beet, 100grs of chicken, vinaigrette.

·        1 glass of lemonade

17:00 hrs.

·        2 hours of studying.

21:20 hrs. Dinner

·        1 cup of All-Bran with 1 cup of delactosed milk.

22:05 hrs.

·        5 minutes of meditation

I went to sleep at 22:15 hrs.

----------------------------------------------

Weekly Measurements: In/cm (approximates)

Week 6: Sep 2 – Sep 8

Arms: 15.23 / 38.7 both

Chest: 45.35 / 115.2

Waist: 33.07 / 84

Hips: 43.89 / 113

Legs: 24.01 / 61 both

Weight: 191.8 Pounds / 87 Kgs.

Pictures: Here

Weight is going down and measurements are doing well =D. I´m quite glad! 

Main quests:

Good week. But I couldn´t HIIT. I could not complete one arm push ups (which was expected anyway =P) , but I did

Side quests:

- I have studied for 5 hours out of 7. If I hold the deal with the videos, I could add another 8 hours to my total. But I will count it only after uploading them.

- I filmed myself doing the push up challenge. I did 2 videos. I should have done this before. It is quite the eye opener. 

- No improvement to the logs this week.

I´m happy in both fronts: both physical and life goals. I have learnt an important lesson about keeping correct form no matter what and also how useful is filming oneself to improve that. I am going to do this more often. Also, I haven´t uploaded weekly pictures for about 3 weeks =/. Gotta correct that, at least for this last week.

Level: 4 Human Monk

STR: 14 | DEX: 7 | STA: 10.75 | CON: 6.75 | WIS: 13.75 | CHA: 1.75 |

"Effort without results is only self satisfying bunk" - Kain R. Heinlein.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

"Misery is comfortable. Happiness takes effort." - David Wong.

=P

Well, I already added pictures for the 6th week. And I´ll set the final review at the intended thread. 

I´ll add the push up video here. This one was the more decent one and it was at my girl´s place. The noise at the background is my girlfriend´s mother working at a sewing machine. I think it would help me to post videos like these from time to time since this actually makes me want to work harder than ever, so thanks for that guys =P.

"You can make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you blame others for those mistakes." - John Wooden.

Nice work! There are some shadows in there that are throwing off my ability to read your form. Offhand, I'd say you need to work on keeping your head neutral with your spine, but we all have to work on that from time to time.

How straight is the line from your feet through your back? I'm having a hard time telling.

which sounds like it's taking away from the fact that you posted the video. Which it totally doesn't! Way to go, man. You got more guts than I do. :D

Nice work! There are some shadows in there that are throwing off my ability to read your form. Offhand, I'd say you need to work on keeping your head neutral with your spine, but we all have to work on that from time to time.

How straight is the line from your feet through your back? I'm having a hard time telling.

which sounds like it's taking away from the fact that you posted the video. Which it totally doesn't! Way to go, man. You got more guts than I do. :D

Thanks for the input! =D

I´ll use lighter colored clothing next time then. I can´t promise much better video quality since it´s only my cellphone camera anyway. I tried to keep myself straight while doing it, but it is possible I had lost the line in the last reps. I was lifting my head a bit back because in the first try I was all over the place. Hopefully I´ll be able to keep it in place for future videos.

Thanks for the support, this has been an eye opener for me! =0

You did it!!!!!

Awesome!! :)

NOW the challenge is complete! Nice job! :)

Thanks a lot for the support Cheechoe! I´ll try to keep this up. Funny enough this is the first time I ever upload anything to Youtube.

Wonderful evolution !!!!!!

Great job indeed !

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

Thanks for the input! =D

I´ll use lighter colored clothing next time then. I can´t promise much better video quality since it´s only my cellphone camera anyway. I tried to keep myself straight while doing it, but it is possible I had lost the line in the last reps. I was lifting my head a bit back because in the first try I was all over the place. Hopefully I´ll be able to keep it in place for future videos.

Thanks for the support, this has been an eye opener for me! =0

Thanks a lot for the support Cheechoe! I´ll try to keep this up. Funny enough this is the first time I ever upload anything to Youtube.

I hadn't either before I started NF. :)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines