Mini Quest 1B - A Guildie’s a Guildie….No Matter How Small (or how big, or how new)!

Hiraedd

I was shocked when I logged on this morning and saw I have two replies! It felt so nice to actually have outside comments on my thread... NOW I KNOW WHY! Thanks for creating this challenge; it made me feel more welcome. :)

And that is what we'd like everyone to remember - it's wonderful to feel a part of something and gives us a little extra motivation when we need it most :)

I completely agree! As no-longer-first-timers, we should absolutely keep this in the forefront of our minds and help others feel as welcome!

Mal I've already joined another buddy-group :( But if anyone is looking for an accountabillabuddy, Mal is one helluva leader! :D;)

You could always join more than one AB squad (but not too many) :D

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Don't be afraid to adopt the "little newbies" into your AB squads too.  I love me some rebels - all the rebels!!

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Joined my group from the last challenge (and we even have some new members!!) and have been posting on threads. Got in some people from the 1st time board, too. A total of about 9, so far. Great challenge!

Level 5 Wood Elf Assassin

STR 11.25 | DEX 9.5 | STA 15 | CON 11.75 | WIS 13 | CHA 13

Current Challenge - 4th3rd | 2nd1st

Accountabilibuddies - 3rd | 2nd | 1st

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Started The Mighty Adventuring Companions! And Althought I have been messaging random people.. I messaged at least 5 yesterday Newbies included! Mini Challenge Success! Super excited that you made this one. Found it the day I realized I needed the accountabillibuddies, after spending the night at my boyfriends house. Going to have to figure out how to plan the food more over there.

DoodleDwarven Adventurer Level 2= STR-3 | DEX-2 | STA-2 | CON-3 | WIS-2 (+1) | CHA-2 (+1)

When Life pushes Me.. I Push Back Harder

Current Challenge: Doodle's finds her spirit again. (Level 2) | First challenge: Level 1: finding the canvas

Leader of The Mighty Adventuring CompanionsMyFitnessPal | fitocracy

Done and it was fun! I'm already in "Don't look back" but need to be more involved with that. I'm glad to have learnt the custom filter, I was looking for a way to find the smaller threads. None of them lacked replies so I went for a mix of 1-2 replies then least views for the rest. 

Imp Druid (according to this)

STR 6 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 5 | WIS 5 | CHA 3

Did a chat around, then went to visit the newbies.

Have joined Level up Down Under for this challenge as it is nice to be planning exercise for heading into the Southern Hemisphere Summer.

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/34139-level-up-down-under/

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

Signed up for Rouge Squadron. Should be a blast getting to know all of them.

I was able to find 5 threads and provide some encouragement (and hopefully some guidance as well). 1 in Adventurers (huzzah!), 2 in First timers and 2 in Rangers.

+1 Cha

Level 9 Aasimar Ranger

STR: 15 | DEX: 12.25 | STA: 10.5 | CON: 13.25 | WIS: 22 | CHA: 14.25

Challenges: 123, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Current

Accountibilibuddies: Rogue Squadron

Current Body Fat %: 22.13

Goal 13% from 27.01%

34.8%
34.8%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines