• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Panczo

At least a challenge Panczo

I love that you changed your path instead of quitting...and it turned out so well!

:)

well done Panczo.  After seeing your results I'm also glad you took the chance and did a challenge.  I think you've clearly found your winning formula and i'm sure you're going to stick to it.

A word of advice, if you're taking on such a intense meditating challenge, perhaps you should just pare the other goals down a little so that it doesn't all become too overwhelming i.e one big quests with 2 supplemental small quests. Looking forward to seeing what you do :)

thanks for wise words lady Blaidd

I will definetely stick to the Main Quest cause it's not finished :) and I will do my best to not over plan so this won't happen:

100111+-+planning+to+over+planning.jpg

Totally glad you made all your goals.  What an inspiration.  And again, I think you found the right balance and topics for your challenge.  "Chilling and healing" really work for you.   :)  Great job Panczo.  AND CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!  What a great challenge indeed.

Totally glad you made all your goals.  What an inspiration.  And again, I think you found the right balance and topics for your challenge.  "Chilling and healing" really work for you.   :)  Great job Panczo.  AND CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!  What a great challenge indeed.

yeah, until my injuries are gone chilling and healing will be my top priority - I feel it's the right way to do things :) my patience is put to a test here, but that's life - you have to deal with what u have, even if it sucks at the moment. So let's head on to another challenge :)