banana's ninja journey

FEE FI FOE FUM! 

Welp.

I don't do well with challenges. But I miss NF. And I miss having the encouragement/accountability that comes with it. And the frans! I love my NF frans. So. I am going to start one of these doodads. I think I had one but I think sometimes it's better to start anew!

So. 

Right now it's BANANA RUNS FROM ZOMBIES! Edition. 

I downloaded the Zombies, run! App and took it out for a spin today. 

Ran 1.6 miles. Forgot to turn my GPS on though so it didn't track my rate/how many zombies I outran. Fail. 

I love the app though. I HATE running. It's terrible and painful and blech. But this app made it fun. Combined with an awesome running playlist and maybe I'll be able to do the Princess 5K I want to do in September! My boyfriend even said he would run it with me. Tutu and tiara and all! Squee! 

Food:
Jalepeno Cheddar wrap with spinach, turkey, hard boiled egg and mustard. 

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

*puts on best Hagrid voice* You're a Ninja, Banana...

Lulz <3

yay! <3

Squee! :D 

Zom-nom-nom. Braaaaaaaaiins.

You can no haz my brains! :) 

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

yayay!!!

YAYAYAY! 

I'll post a big update tomorrow. It's been a ca-razy weekend. 

Welp.

Not a good few days.

Foodwise has been shitty. Yesterday was Drew and my anniversary and we splurged all weekend... and yesterday. ;__; We got a bottle of champagne and he surprised me by making chocolate covered strawberries.

I did babysit yesterday. Which means I swam, walked a bunch- about a mile of it carrying a 4 year old, and ran around in general just playing with them. ;__;

I'm not going to get myself too down though. That's always been my problem. I get so upset with myself I get discouraged and then I go in a worse downward spiral.

So. Yea.

Hey! Remember how this is a thing that exists. I am terrible about updating ;__;