• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

honeybunch806

Honeybunch806's 3rd time around

Well this is my third challenge...and I'm still working on fundamentals.  I feel like I've made some progress from the first two challenges so I'd like to continue working on these fundamentals to strengthen my foundation of change. 

Goal #1--Exercise--With the exception of the past 2 weeks (b/c I got a new tattoo on my thigh) I've been going to the gym at least twice a week.  I'd like to continue going twice a week at a minimum.  

Goal #2--Diet--From the last challenge, cheat meals have been narrowed down and become more selective.  If I'm going to have a cheat breakfast, I don't go straight for carbs.  I haven't even wanted to eat the bagels I used to love and foods like pizza and desserts have less allure for me.  This challenge, I plan on making my cheat meals less "cheat".  For example, when getting Chinese food, I'd like to eat less noodles and more vegetables.  When getting a cheat breakfast, I'd like to have less breads.  My cheat meals should, over the course of this challenge become more like my regular but have that cheat feeling.  

Goal #3--Diet--As much as my diet has changed, I'd like to eat more fruits and vegetables.  I feel like I still am not eating enough fruits and vegetables.  I'd like to incorporate fruits and veggies into most of my meals because sometimes I don't eat fruit/veggies with breakfast especially.  

Goal #4--Life--As simple as this may seem, I'd like to take my dogs out more.  I take them out a few times a day to do their business and they usually run around the house like little crazy men, but I'd like to take them out more.  Whether it's an extra walk or two around the yard/street or walking in the neighborhood, any extra movement/outside time for both me and them is good.

I got my 3rd tattoo--two intertwined carnations--one blue and one pink.  I also have Minnie Mouse and a music note.  My mother and I have gotten one each year for the past 3 years when she has come here for vacation during the summer.  Good luck on your goals too!!

hello fellow RPG Fanatic.  Is a long walk with the dogs count as one of your workouts? Or is it just an additional thing?  There a certain time you're going to go or just on a whim?  Great to have you with us.  The RPG Guild page is:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/35101-rpg-fanatics-guild/

A little bio or update to meet guildies helps :)

Update time--My birthday week has thrown me off my game a bit but it has helped in me deciding which foods are going to consistently be part of my diet or part of my cheat meals and which will not.  I 110% cannot eat real ice cream.  Also, bagels with cream cheese is on the chopping block.  I confirmed my love for cottage cheese with cherries and pineapple and pink lady apples.  Also, taking time off of zumba to have my tattoo heal was more difficult than I thought.  I went back Wednesday night and it felt great to be there.  I actually remembered a ton of the steps and it felt so great to just be back in the gym.  :-) 

Yay!!!! And happy birthday!!!!

Congrats on the new tat (L<3VE tattoos!)! And you know you're on the path to success when going back to your workout routine feels good after a short hiatus, rather than work! Keep it up! ^_^