Any chefs or cooks in the Rebellion?

I have recently just started culinary school and will be joinging the industry in the next year. I was doing so well before I got here with my diet and working out. I was down nearly 20 lbs from my start weight.

Eating well has gotten so hard! Not only do I need to try foods to learn, the stress of 7-10 hours in the kitchen is leading to me to eat a lot of sweets again. In my head I keep making the excuse that eating dessert is better than starting smoking cigarettes again.

Is there anyone else in the cooking industry, restaurant industry that can give me some tips to be more successful?

- Live Well, Eat Well -

Level 1 Half-Orc Adventurer

STR: 2 I DEX: 2 I STA: 2 I CON: 3 I WIS: 4 I CHA: 2

Challenge 1

Blog

I work in a kitchen and am heading to school next year. Dieting in the kitchen is pretty hard, especially considering the fact that you need to try your foods. My suggestion is be very sparing with the really bad for you stuff if you have to try it.

As for stress, well that is a little harder to work with. If you're eating sweets to help you deal with stress then maybe you need to figure out what part of that is helping you with the stress. After you know that you might be able to replace it with a better habit. When all else fails try walking into the freezer for a minute when it's slower, or volunteering to grab something from there. It's usually pretty quiet and gives you that moment you need to compose yourself.

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."