Zombies 5k Progress

So, I'm using the Zombies 5k app trying to work up to achieving my main quest goal of being able to complete the Marines Physical Fitness test with maximal scoring. 

I've been working on continuously being able to run and the other day during all of my free form run portions of my training session (Week 3 Workout 2) I ran for the entire time :D

I was happy so wooooot!

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Great! That is an good start. I also recently started the Zombies 5k programm and will begin with week 2 tonight so you have good company :)

Btw: I have a quick question for you fellow Runner fives - do you do extra warm up before starting or do you use the first minutes of walking for warm up? I do the latter so far, but think that I may have to switch to special warm up once the running starts earlier.

Level 0 - A beginner training for Abel Township

My Challenge log: Nemois Winter runs

After week three was done I added on another 5 minutes before I started my missions. You need a bit more time before going full tilt (I'm doing most running in my free forms now) so the joints are properly lubricated and the chance of injury is lowered. If you want to do a proper warm up I advise doing a few butt kicks, knew raises and hip openers prior for complete lower body warm up.

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

Yeah !!! Go on !

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

Yeah, today my run didn't go as smoothly because I only warmed up for 3 minutes before using the 5 minute walk. Officially I know a warm up is supposed to be 10-15 minutes to ensure proper circulation and joint lubrication but I wanted to know what happened next!!!

Thanks for all the tips for warming up, and also your experience! Will definitely add in a warm up part once I hit week 3, which seems to be a big step up from week 2.

I just completed week 2 part 2 today, which I enjoyed immensely. I really like it when they add a bit more story elements like running outside Abel, and the small twist this time made (no spoilers) made me run a tad faster ;)

Level 0 - A beginner training for Abel Township

My Challenge log: Nemois Winter runs

Thanks for all the tips for warming up, and also your experience! Will definitely add in a warm up part once I hit week 3, which seems to be a big step up from week 2.

I just completed week 2 part 2 today, which I enjoyed immensely. I really like it when they add a bit more story elements like running outside Abel, and the small twist this time made (no spoilers) made me run a tad faster ;)

That's where I'm at too, and I feel the same way. They do a good job of keeping it entertaining. 

Current Challenge Goals:

1. Workout 3x/week || 2. Eat Primally when at Home || 3. Make the Bed 

Daily Battle Log 

My Accountabilihomies: DISTRICT 12

Food I Make