• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mgedik

Edmonton Meetup?

I am calling on fellow Nerd Fitness rebels in Edmonton!

I know of at least one other person who is willing to get together, so it would be great if we could arrange a meetup in the next little while - please reply to this post if you are in the area and interested  :redface:

I was there like a month ago xD too bad we didn't plan this earlier :tongue:

That is too bad, I just recently signed up with NF, but maybe if your travels take you to Edmonton again we could organize something  :rolleyes-new:

I pass through Edmonton a couple of times a year, I'm due again in September, I'm on my way down to Kannaniskis (Sp?)

Kananaskis is gorgeous! It is so peaceful and serene, I am sure you will have an awesome time.

If you are going to be around in September that is perfect - I figured it would take a while to gather a decent size group of people for a meetup. Do you know approximately when in September you will be here?

I'm really looking forward to the week there, I will be in Kananaskis from Sept 8 to the 13th, I would be able to visit after my trip. I am planning on spending a day or two around Red Deer so a jaunt up to Edmonton would be easy. So some time the weekend of the 14th/15th?

I'm really looking forward to the week there, I will be in Kananaskis from Sept 8 to the 13th, I would be able to visit after my trip. I am planning on spending a day or two around Red Deer so a jaunt up to Edmonton would be easy. So some time the weekend of the 14th/15th?

That sounds great, we can definitely set something up for that weekend. Looking forward to it  :redface:

Would you hate me if I said I was from Calgary??? To be fair my birthplace is Edmonton... (I cheer for the Oilers!)

It would not be hard to meet in the middle, or go one way or the other.