This mini-challenge was inspired by Nicks_Scotland's side quest, No Cs, that she has been absolutely rocking!

The Reason:

I love beer. I love beer so much I drink it every day. Problem is, drinking beer every day is seriously interfering with my main Quest to drop 10Lbs. I need motivation, and after giving it some thought (read: spontaneously deciding) I figured a PVP challenge with a NF t-shirt at the end would be a great way to get some. :)

The Prize:

I buy the winner a NF t-shirt. Please note, *I* am buying - my challenger owes me nothing if I win. If we tie, I'll still buy them a shirt.

The Rules:

Come Monday (Aug 12th), you begin a 1 week prohibition on alcohol. Every day you start with 10 points, and each beer (or whathaveyou) costs you 5 points. Contestants log their daily point tally at the end of each day in this thread. Whoever has the most points at the end of the week (Aug 17th, Saturday morning) wins.

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

I too would totally go against you... but I have no problem not having beer or alcohol :)

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Well the winner will indeed get a t-shirt :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

You can do it though. ... post here and we'll cheer you on even if we can't compete with you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

I'd totally do it with you, but as wideeyed and alienjenn, I already drink not only next to nothing but really nothing! 

But! If you want, I could ask my boyfriend to compete with you! He drinks beer every day, would give him an excuse to drink less, make me extraordinarily happy and give you a PVP partner who's in about the same situation! 

I discovered this thread two days late, unfortunately, but if you want to give it a go, I could try to convince him and keep tab! 

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

Update! I just talked to him!

He's all "omg why are you doing this to me you heartless thing", but he said yes!

So, if you wanted, you could start two days late with him and make it to Sunday/monday morning? 

He apparently hasn't had a beer since sunday (so no beer on monday and tuesday) either because we have no beer at home and he has a knee injury and can't carry anything/drive places to drink it. 

We're (read: he's) in if you are! :D

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

apfelstrudi learns to outrun shamblers | Instagram challenge

Damn I saw this too late.......I'm alcohol free this challenge so far, that means you owe me 5 t-shirts :D

I'm finding this week much harder than the first 4, the weather down under is warming up and I'm gagging for a beer.

If you want to take me on next week for the final week of the challenge I'm game.....I do have extra motivation though, Blaidd is dropping some cash on a charity if I make it the full six weeks so I don't want to let anyone down.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge