alienjenn - level 50 defined

I have been working on defining my level 50. Defining the end state of my fitness journeys... defining my end goals and what I want to be capable of... I have sorted my list into... things to learn// Things to do/complete// Places to go... this list isn't complete and is still in progress :)

going to edit as I go :)

things to learn

complete

learn to play guitar

graduate with bachelors

graduate with masters

graduate with doctorate NP

become conversational in spanish

become conversational in a third language

Things to do/complete

complete

bungee jump

sky dive

appalachian trail

climb mountain/repel

10 pull ups

10 regular push ups

10 handstand push up free standing

planche

planche to handstand

planche to handstand on a mountain

get a bull’s eye with bow and arrow

5k/10k/half/full marathon

spartan trifecta

go ruck (all the levels) tough mudder (or other)

green brier river trail  June 2013    

start my own business

become a published author

bike the green briar river trail

Places to go

completed

machu pichu

kiss the blarney stone

statue of liberty

stonehenge

notre dame cathedral

leaning tower of pisa

mount rushmore

the louvre

great wall of china

the parthenon

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I don't see either on my phone... sigh

Strike throughs are completed... that I recall I've done green brier river trail and 5k

Although formatting may be different on this device so I'll check it on a real computer tonight at work

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I found the goof... the complete was supposed to be complete... so the things that I have done have a strikethrough :)

formatting doesn't really work well on my phone

Spoiler

HAH! my list evolved over time... and I am sure as I start to be able to knock some of the things off the list I am going to add more!!!

Spoiler

just typed this in a chat and it felt so amazing I had to share it here

still keeping on :)

and the fact that I am able to do HALF the crap I do... that's almost level fifty in and of itself (I mean had you asked me 15 years ago what level fifty would look like I would have described me)

Spoiler