Unikarm-FOR THE WEDDING DRESS

Unikarm

Name-Unikarm

Race-Lynyaari

Level 3

My main quest is to shrink it all from head to toe. I even took my measurements and have them next to my mirror to see progress and i've made some. ever so slight though but it's progress.

what is my motivation? I want i get married. we've been engaged for like 2 years and now and we don't have enough money for anything. But mostly i don't want to be a fat bride walking down the isle and having to poop. (stomach problems) I want to fit into a skinny wedding dress. and i want a better apartment.

THE SKINNY WEDDING DRESS

i always have problems loading pictures here.

Goal 1- Fitness- Str + 5

I love blogilates (pop pilates, whatever) she's so upbeat and girly

i habe her beginners calender as my desktop backgroud it's 30 minuets 6 days and week and one rest day. i will follow it. I'm going to have to start forcing myself  to get up earlier. for me 9 in early.

Goal 2 - Diet- Dex+ 5

My diet has to help my stomach digest and really the only thing my stomach can digest with no problems is smoothies or liquids.

sadly i found my i get bloated eating eggs (i thought i could handle them but i guess i was lieing to myself) dairy make my stomach distend out a few inches and bread also hurts me, though gluten free is easier to digest for me. i'm very curious about going Vegan/ Vegetarian because the food are soft enough for my stomach. so i will have at least one smoothie or juice a day.

Goal 3 - Life (Save Money) sta +5

Right now i have 2 jobs. It sucks i want to keep the one job that pays better but it's temporary.

But i've been spending money on fast food and stuff to feed myself (and somehow still looseing weight but feel sick all the time)

SO i need to start saving money. i will put 100 dollars a month into saving and start buying groceryies and cooking again. i really need to penny pinch.

i have lost a few pounds since i have 2 jobs. my work pants are falling off. that's a plus. and i can zip up a jacket that i couldn't zip up before YAY

• Like 1

Natildora

Welcome back!

And Congratulations on still having both jobs. Saving some money will help you in the future!

I know it is hard to keep a good diet. But it seems to be good for you, right?

Do you have a wedding date?

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Welcome back!

And Congratulations on still having both jobs. Saving some money will help you in the future!

I know it is hard to keep a good diet. But it seems to be good for you, right?

Do you have a wedding date?

no, no weedign date yet, but we do know we want to get married in the fall of next year. that's why we have to save money.

Natildora

For mini challenge #1 i'm reading the doctors book of food remedies. i stole barrowed it from my parents (actually it belonged to my great grandmother first because they bought her house, and she's 94 and in a wery nice assistant living place) it has lots to say about IBS and Headaches and lots of good things about fruits and vegetables.

i've been thinking about trying out Vegan for a while just to see how my stomach can handle it. because obviously it can't digest milk at all or bread much and i definatly have problems with digesting Fat. never realized it till now but.

and i forgot to put attribute points to my goals again---alway forget that at every challenge.

Natildora

giving up red meat and pork is easy. i don't eat pork anyway and if i do i has to be perfect (i'm picky about it). and the same with red meat i really only like ground beef in the form of cheeseburgers.

I LOVE chicken and turkey burger.

i need to give up dairy too. i got some cheese this week and my stomach is so bloated that my loose pants fit a bit better now. tha'ts NOT a good thing. and i have to give up gluten.....like i always say but don't do.

Natildora

well so far this morning 11:00 i'm doing good about gluten free....except i'm eat udi's gluten free chocolate chip cookies....um, i just wanted cookies. these things are addicting. i shoudn't buy them anymore.

sicne working 2 jobs i haven't been eating very well at all. lots of deep fried goodness and bread and cheese. i feel awful and my stomach/ bathroom problems are causing problems at work again.

there isn't much grocery's in the house. so i need to go grocery shopping and spend my money on good food (and gluten free) which mean i need to start cooking again. or at least try too. i have a gluten free crock pot cookbook that'll help.

Natildora

Welcome back Unikarm !

I see you are persistent in your food battle:-)

Maybe going vegetarian first is easier than straight to vegan?

well i thought if i have to give up dairy and eggs too might as well right? but i can't do it overnight. (but i want too) so i'm not eating beef anymore. i bought lots of vegetables too

Natildora

my birthday was ok. the meal that they treated me too sucked. infact the whole buffet sucked. everything was overcooked and burnt.

my stomach problems are getting worse. somtimes i feel better and i can make throught the day but other times i might as well live in the bathroom.

also for the past 2 days i'm not sleeping well. it's 1:06 in the morning here and i'm awake and my stomach feels queezy. plus there is blood now.

Natildora

Even my boyfriends mom thinks i'm gluten intolerant or have celiac disease. since having 2 jobs i've been eating out a lot. lots of bread and sandwhiches. my symtoms are getting worse. i have an appointment on the 5th of september (next week) i'll get tested. i want an actual diagnosis

Natildora

Belated happy birthday!

Wise of you to make an appointment :-)

How is the blogilates going?

thank you <3 

i can't wait for the appointment. my problems are getting worse by that day. can't even go out in public without having to poop. it also affect work. uggh...sorry to vent.

blogilates isn't going at all. i'm wither working, sleeping, or on the toilet.

Natildora

i'm not doing my goals at all. fail.

but i had a docotors appointment today. i have some pretty good insurance now, it paid for it all. now i just need to make an appointment for a gall bladder ultra sound. and in 2 weeks i'm scedualed for my 1sr pap. not looking forward to that.

Natildora

wow it's already over...um............i failed. i had 2 jobs, no time for anything. it was just awful these past few months.

next challenge will be better and i will make more progress. might try another guild too.

Assassins :ph34r: maybe

As for why i think i failed and deserve a F.

goal 1....never happend. i didn't do any blogilates. i slept till i had to get up for work and then went to my other job after that. i've been sleeping till like 11:00 lately or 10 and even noon. it's sad all i do is sleep and i have NO energy at all.

Goal 2 didn't happen either. i never cooked i skip breakfast and i ate at work both jobs fast food fried stuff and fatty meals and dairy and meat and bread. and it all hurt my stomach and i barely made it through my day without have to poop with cramps.

goal 3- also didn't happen. i still bought crap food and i had to take money out of savings to pay for dishes that got destroyed by a certain some one who poured bleach all over them thinking he was sanitizing! but he did pay me back and i can put a little bit back in savings. i guess i can give myself partial points for that. like 2

i am still losing weight and i've lost inches. but it's only because i was working so much for those 3 months and it really tore me up. i need to get my body back on schedual and nourish it better. i did have a doctors appointment and he want to do an ultra sound on my gallbladder. and i now am on medicaiton. (just Zantac)

i still suck at challenges but i'm going to join every single one anyway. i like challenges and i have just the one job now so i can focuss on my health.

Natildora

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines