galacticgoose's battlelog

Y'know what's hard? Harder than a math equation, or describing what you want to do when you're older? Eating paleo in a household that isn't yours; and a one owned by fat-phobic parents. Nonetheless, they are getting there - as am I. I hope. 

Sooo, here we go:

-Teenage girl

- overweight, though not by much. Quite muscular. 

- goes to the gym; occasionally rides a bike

- likes books and stuff

What have I ate today?

- bowl of berries with full-fat Greek Yoghurt

- 3 eggs fried in grass-fed butter; 2 slices of bacon.

Exercise

- 30 minute walk with a few sprints added in.

I wanted to do something today. I wanted to see The Conjuring, or go for a walk. But my friends are being sloths; sitting in the house all day watching TV, no doubt. They suck. It's Summer, man, come on outside.

Anyway, back to lurking. 'Tis what I do best. 

My friends were pissing about again today so my mother dragged me out of the house before I had a stress-related breakdown. Yes, they really are that bad.

We went for a bike ride - the first one I've been on in about 4 months. I used to compete; in those days, I'd be riding 5-6x per week, at high intensity, too. But hey, shit happens, and I quit. Anyway, I think we rode about 16 miles? I was OK. Not as good as my mum - she goes on like, 70 mile bike rides - but I felt like I was pretty strong. 

- 3 eggs in 20g butter + 2 bacon

- 1 cup of coffee with single cream

- one "natural" bar; it was pretty decent, except it probably had too much sugar in. It was dried fruit, shredded coconut, nuts, honey, vanilla, and sugar. I think if I go on rides again I'll see if I can get some larabars. I would take a banana, but allergies. Shucks.

- one nectarine. 

- chilli and cauliflower rice

- berries and a few tablespoons of yoghurt

- 100g lindt caramel

- 20g other caramel chocolate

- 2 packets of hula hoops

- 3 cups of tea with 3 sugars each

- 2 cups of milk

- handful of pringels

Shall edit when I have dinner. I'm going to a friend's house tonight; so I'm not sure if I'll eat anything there. if I do, it'll be like, a square of milk chocolate. My friends know about my gluten-related issues (they also said they'd buy me a "gluten is evil" t-shirt for Christmas :3) so I don't eat sandwiches or cakes or anything. if the temptation is there, my friends save the day - "no, don't make yourself sick!" it helps when no one is pushing donuts on you :)

Edit: at "6:00 in the fucking morning!"

OK, I am a ball of nerves and anxiety.

Last night, after my dinner of chilli and cauliflower rice and fruit with Greek yoghurt, I was hungry. I think I had about 100g of chilli - probably less - and it wasn't filling enough. 

So, at my friend's, the junk food spiral begins...ugh..

And now, I am awake when I shouldn't be, worrying. Don't get me wrong: I could say "eh" and move on. But I live with my parents, and my parents don't like this diet, and any inclination of me struggling is a sign for them to ban my steaks and butter.

I have to try my school pants on today. I can feel a guilt-trip coming on.