Hey look, you guys, I found my jaw!

So I was looking at a picture my husband took of me this past weekend, and realized the entire shape of my face has changed in the past two years! The far left is at my heaviest weight in March 2011 (180), the middle picture is after a year of weight watchers (162), and the right picture is last weekend after a year of strength training (155). Up until now I've just noticed things that disappeared (my hips, the flappy part where my triceps should have been) but now I've finally found something - my jaw!

Presentation1_zpseb0d1d09.jpg

Keep it up!  Very good work!

PS:  How did you convert from WW to Paleo?  My boyfriend and I are sorta combining the two right now (counting points, reducing carbs/processed foods/dairy/etc.).  Did you switch up right away?  Can you recommend it?

There was actually a period of about 4 months in between for me, actually. When I started lifting, WW "stopped" working. I was losing inches, and the scale was going up. As much as I'm grateful for what WW taught me about portion control and listening to my body, the two just didn't work together for me. I continued eating based on what I learned from WW without counting points or weighing in for a few months before I learned about Paleo and did a Whole30 - I kind of just jumped in cold turkey. I'm actually not following any paleo at all during this current challenge, but it has taught me that I don't need to base my meals around grains, and that meat+vegetable+fat is always the best option for making me feel and perform at my best.