• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I like them too- I realized I probably should have worn the OTHER neon zebra ones- which are blue and green based- but meh- fuck it.  I like them either way.    I don't understand how so much neon crept into my life.  I'm not sure as a goth how I feel about all this neon.

It some how works though.  

I love tall socks- and starting this coming week I can bust out my halloween ones!!! ZOMG LURV halloween socks!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee

neon's fun, i've got a glow in the dark ski jacket and i'm trying to get some bright green decent Salopettes to match, no luck so far, got some orange ones coming though, good starter for 10 :D might see if i can get some little neon things, i'm not showy enough in general to go to your level but i could maybe get some trinkets ;)

It started with ankle biter black socks that had minor neon marbling. Beware the path to ostentatious show boat is paved with neon trinkets!

Lol. I take my hamming seriously!

NHuJ8.gif

Whoa check out those superman dun-da-dun's!!! Looking good there fancy pants :D That wooden floor with all the mirrors looks like the perfect space for dun-da prancing antics :lol:

I'm more impressed by the guns though wowsers! I've got some catching up to do...

I-Jo... I just realized you never put your lifts on the sheet...looks like you got 5th overall, not too shabby for all the negative talk you were aiming your way.

Creaper P.S.

I am in awe of your buffness. That is what a real fitness model should look like.

Awww thanks.... I spent a lot of time cutting this summer. So that's probably why they are looking that way. Happy to be back to eating regularly. I expect more socks and fancy pants and dun da duns from others in January!

I wish I could get my triceps to catch up lol I have shit for elbows and doing triceps work is rough. But for all the bicep work I don't so I'm a little surprised they appear to have gotten bigger.

:-) and there is lots of prancing that happens in that room lol... That's where my dance practice is. :-D

5? Really i didn't think I'd be that high. Wow. I'm shocked! Yay. Muah hahaha let the trash taking begin for January!

I will update the leaderboards with everyone's new numbers within the next week, no need to post to them separately.

Can I be a pain and pester you about this?!

:)

Out of curiosity, there going to be a Santa Swole lift off again this year?

Yeah there is a Midwinter Muscle Madness planned for Jan

Sent from a phonical device. Please excuse the shortness