This topic will follow my daily steps in how I change my bad eating habits and how I start doing exercice.

Yesterday I bought a pull-up bar, and did 5 series of 2 pull-ups, 2 series of 10 pushups, 2 series of 30 abs but that was too much, even if I warmed up. I felt nauseous and had a headache, so took a 30 minutes nap and I felt better. I ate too much cheese, like 2 times a regular portion of it. On both lunch and dinner. Today I will restrain myself !

I ran about 10 minutes today and enjoyed it for the first time. It's because for the first time I ran on a purpose : Level up. Did some stretching too, and maybe I will try some yoga ? My girlfriend always told me it's good for my back ( which is weak due to lack of exercice, and as I'm tall, it's hurting often. ) and it's tempting. We'll see.

I planned to take care of my bike, as I am fond of riding, especially in nature. I'm a fan of enduro MTB ! But I don't really have a spot around here ( Lille, North of France ) I can only ride and enjoy it in a park.

Well, that's all for today :nevreness:

Level 2 Hylian Monk

STR | DEX | STA | CON | WIS | CHA

3    |   2    |    3   |    2     |   1    |   2

Current quest (HEMA)

Second quest First quest

Battle log

Today I woke up at 10am, which made me sleep around 10 and a half hours. That's a lot, but I will try to sleep better and not longer. I tried the Batman Workout with beginner's exercices. Holy crap, that's some exercice ! I am faaaaaaaaar to be Gotham's superhero. I couldn't do 3 sets of jump pull-ups with tuck, I only did 2. And didn't do any headstand, I crashed into the ground everytime I tried. Sooo... Not so bad ? I don't know. We'll see that, as I will continue this workout. It's making every single muscle train hard and have exactly the kind of exercice I search.

I am a little bit less motivated, as only one friend could understand why I try to train. The others find it ridiculous or useless. I didn't talked about my goal to my gf, as she could say "You know you don't have to do this, right ? You're already what I love" or even "I don't want you to hurt yourself, you should be practicing in a club with someone experienced", which is really kind but demotivating. I talked about Nerd Fitness to this friend and he finds the concept awesome, maybe we found each other a sidekick ? Well I hope so, because training alone SUCKS. And I don't really dare to post to other people, look for help, buddies, etc.

Well maybe that's all for today's musculation, but I think I'll try some yoga. I tested yesterday and it makes my back less painful.

Level 2 Hylian Monk

Current quest (HEMA)

Second quest First quest

Battle log

Today, I ran for 10 minutes of interval training and took 2 minutes of walking. That's already better than last time ! I slept around 8 hours with difficulties due to the cat. But my first half week went well. I even touched my toes while stretching ! For half a second, but that's something ! Wednesday I will travel to London for the day, so I will not run, but I think the walking will be enough !

Well, I am pleased with the progression I have, but I feel a little bit alone in my training, as nobody cares about it around me. Well, that will be up to my willpower ! Even if it's discouraging, it's not called "daily battle" for nothing.

As I said on my challenge's log. Yoga is a bit hard due to my aweful balance, but it helps my back and my aching muscles. I stretch a lot but that's not enough.

I take healthy breakfasts now, with fruits. Before I ate nothing and only drink a hot chocolate. I still take the hot chocolatebut the fruit gives me a kick in the morning, and that's helpful to exercice early.

Level 2 Hylian Monk

Current quest (HEMA)

Second quest First quest

Battle log