• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PlatypusGarden

PlatypusGarden digging in

Last weeks stats are a bit sad for the sleep on time area: an F. I still have 5 days left this week...I'm shooting to improve to a D...no more Fs please.

Workouts=A

I was able to get a walk/jog in on Saturday to round my count out.

Signing up for Ballroom Dancing: A. Totally taken care of and already got my receipt for attending the class. So excited!

Last night I was on my way to a great bedtime and hit my bedtime kryptonite...Hubby was home because of the holiday. I missed by 30 minutes. Not good. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery on this? Maybe I just haven't been married long enough? LOL 

This morning I woke myself up at 530 and got a run/jog in. I felt my day was much more productive and I feel calmer this evening. I see a good bedtime coming on.

Last weeks stats are a bit sad for the sleep on time area: an F. I still have 5 days left this week...I'm shooting to improve to a D...no more Fs please.

Workouts=A

I was able to get a walk/jog in on Saturday to round my count out.

Signing up for Ballroom Dancing: A. Totally taken care of and already got my receipt for attending the class. So excited!

Last night I was on my way to a great bedtime and hit my bedtime kryptonite...Hubby was home because of the holiday. I missed by 30 minutes. Not good. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery on this? Maybe I just haven't been married long enough? LOL 

This morning I woke myself up at 530 and got a run/jog in. I felt my day was much more productive and I feel calmer this evening. I see a good bedtime coming on.

Awesome job on the workouts and getting signed up for the ballroom dancing! Very exciting!! Don't let not getting to bed early get you don't or as an excuse to give it! It sounds like you have the drive and commitment to finish out the challenge strong!!

I hope your bed time is going well this week.   I have to set an alarm on my phone for bed time for my son.  it goes off and everyone knows it's bedtime -_- .  It keeps all of us honest with minimal fudging.  

Excellent work signing up for Ballroom dancing already. Nice job getting up at 5:30 even with a later bed time :glee:

Proud to say I have had two nights of bedtime on time. Tuesday I was in by 10 pm. That fatigue will get u every time...

Yesterday I got my AB workout in nice and early. This morning I was out for my "wog" (walk/jog) already. I started using Runkeeper to track my stats for that. Anyone else have experience with that? It seems like it will be useful. It is so nice to have my workout in by 7:30 and not have to worry.

This morning I had a furry little helper with my post-workout stretches. Our middle cat, Napoleon, "helped" by laying across my feet. Wish I could have gotten a pic but phone was too far away :(

Monkey-*sigh*-I'll say I met my goal for this past week. I got 3 nights of being to bed on time. This week I'm aiming for 4. 

Thankfully, I got all 5 of my workouts in and am looking forward to continuing them this week. 

I am so grateful for all of the support here. I look forward to seeing everyone next challenge! (And in between, too  :orange: )

One of my biggest downfalls, and stumbling blocks to healthy eating is lack of sleep. I am aiming for 7.5 hours minimum of sleep per night by having lights out by 10:30 p.m. Sunday-Friday. Saturday will be 12:30. 

Grading System: A=follow prescribed times 6 days or more

B=follow prescribed time 5 days or less

C=follow prescribed time 4 days or less

D=follow prescribed time 3 days or less

F=follow prescribed time 2 days or less

I have decided I really like the Angry Birds workout; it is about as no excuses as you can get. I will do this 3x per week, optimally Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Tuesday and Thursday I will continue to walk for 29 minutes/run for 1 minute with the aim to increase run time/decrease walk time by 1 additional minute each week.

Grading System: A=Complete all 5 workouts

B=Complete 4/5 workouts

C=Complete 3/5 workouts

D=Complete 2/5 workouts

F=Complete 1 or less workouts scheduled

Last week's totals:

Sleep on time: 3 times last week for a grade of D

Angry Birds Workout & Walk/Jog=A. I got all 5 in last week and had a great time doing it!

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me so immediately. I'm anxious to cheer you all on in your next challenge :)

Great job getting all those workouts in and don't sweat the sleep time. Move on and stick with it! Congrats on finishing the first challenge!  Look forward to seeing what you have in store for the next one!