Hi everyone, Gyongyi here....22 year old scot staying in the Bahamas. 6ft, 69kg/152lb (last time I checked?).

I'm a PADI Divemaster (yay, that's part of my nerdyness in the open) with big plans for myself and the future! I stay in a very basic area where the food is limited, the exercise has to be very creative but....I get to live next to the ocean!  

It's time to hit the nail on its head and do this. For years I've been trying to sculpt the body I wish I could have, but always get discouraged. Obviously, the plans I chose weren't working for me, and they've got me in some rather horrific situations before with no results. 

I've had severe Anorexia Nervosa, but haven't had a relapse in quite a few years. The whole "get fit/healthy living" thing slightly terrifies me, because I don't want to go down that road again at all, which some schemes have almost made me. 

However, I'm really keen on throwing myself 142% into this plan. I have the strength of a waterlogged vole,and would like to work on that. I guess with doing so, my body will likely change but that's not the be all and end all.  Due to my line of work I'm going to be in places that will demand physical ability for both the job and for staying safe, so here I am.

Hello.....hi. Hi! I fully admit I'm going to need lots of encouragement and will ask a silly amount of questions. But that's ok...right?guys? where are you going?

My goals:

-Do a pull up. (Yeah. Can't even do 1).

-Stay on this plan (Seems ridiculous but it's a goal!)

Happy bubbles! :)

Hi everyone, Gyongyi here....22 year old scot staying in the Bahamas. 6ft, 69kg/152lb (last time I checked?).

I'm a PADI Divemaster (yay, that's part of my nerdyness in the open) with big plans for myself and the future! I stay in a very basic area where the food is limited, the exercise has to be very creative but....I get to live next to the ocean!  

It's time to hit the nail on its head and do this. For years I've been trying to sculpt the body I wish I could have, but always get discouraged. Obviously, the plans I chose weren't working for me, and they've got me in some rather horrific situations before with no results. 

I've had severe Anorexia Nervosa, but haven't had a relapse in quite a few years. The whole "get fit/healthy living" thing slightly terrifies me, because I don't want to go down that road again at all, which some schemes have almost made me. 

However, I'm really keen on throwing myself 142% into this plan. I have the strength of a waterlogged vole,and would like to work on that. I guess with doing so, my body will likely change but that's not the be all and end all.  Due to my line of work I'm going to be in places that will demand physical ability for both the job and for staying safe, so here I am.

Hello.....hi. Hi! I fully admit I'm going to need lots of encouragement and will ask a silly amount of questions. But that's ok...right?guys? where are you going?

My goals:

-Do a pull up. (Yeah. Can't even do 1).

-Stay on this plan (Seems ridiculous but it's a goal!)

Happy bubbles! :)

Okay, I just had a little physical stutter and accidentally "quoted" your entire post.  woops.  What I meant to say was:  Hi!  Good to see you and your goal to "stay on this plan" is not ridiculous at all.  Showing up and being willing is more than half the battle.  So pat yourself on the back.  You're doing great!