Tsundere Rising Like a Phoenix!

Oh Fallout Boy. You couldn't have picked a finer time to renter my life and make badass music. So I'm starting over again and feel pretty positive about it. Even though I know it's not 6 Week Challenge time yet, I've already thought out my goals! That said, I'll post here and in the upcoming thread for signup when I can. But, doesn't hurt to have some redundancy (unless moderators don't like this and if so, I sorry!) Here's the play by play of things!

Main Quest: I turn 24 in 4 months. I know it's a young age and I technically have forever to do this but I want to feel comfortable enough in my own skin not to freak out or feel ugly when I do my pin up photoshoot! Also, I'd like to take my weight from 192 pounds (as of 22 August) to 170 pounds. I don't want to do this the crazy way and try to lose 3 pounds per week. If I lose more, great! If not, focus on the fact I will feel healthier and living a happier life! We're going to take this nice and natural: eating better and exercise! With a positive mindset to boot! With that said, here are my main three goals:

• Read New Lifting Rules for Women and incorporate said things into a gym routine of three times a week for at least an hour. Said routine can include things from the book or from my own research. Workouts should ideally be during the AM hours at the free gym because it's free but hey, as long as I get a workout in of at least an hour, I'm golden.
  • Focus on cooking breakfast everyday. Yes. Every. Day. I plan on outsourcing my lunch and dinner (a healthy outsource that saves money!) but breakfast never gets accomplished. That said, making something as simple as scrambled eggs and a green smoothie to make the day start possibly a little smoother needs to happen. Oh. And it must be made in my kitchen, by my hands, and healthy! No Pop Tarts, limited cereal, and no Chick-Fil-A (death wish)! Fuck it. I'll do it live. I'll do a Whole30 Challenge after the first week of the 6 week challenge and then modify it to my observations.
  • DRINK WATER! 1.5 liters a day. Invest in big cup and running shoes for the bathroom. It's going to get pissy.

Side Quest: Gotta love a good side quest! Mine are as follows:

• Life Side Quest: Oh yeah. Gonna be saving some hardcore money and go balls deep into the Spending Fast. It's going to be a bumpy ride but I know if others can do it, so can I! SCREW YOU DEBT!
  • Fitness Side Quest: Ignore that elevator. Forget the escalators. Stairs. All day, every day.
  • Mini Quests: I'll be waiting for you!

I have to stay positive. I can't let life get me down. And even if it does, I'm always going to rise like a phoenix. And keep it Tsundere like always.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

27 August 2013

Today's food consisted of:

• Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, grits with a tablespoon of brown sugar and dash of cinnamon, a crappy biscuit I didn't even finish, and delicious Scrapple.
  • Lunch: A salad of romaine lettuce, super chewy, kinda rare flank steak, corn, black beans, and a laddle and a half of vinegarette dressing.
  • Dinner: Unknown for right now.

Ok. So. Not the healthiest. But I ate breakfast. Which is a plus. And as a Southern girl, I don't know if I'll EVER be able to eat grits without sugar but I will limit the amount I put in it. I do wish I just got scrambled eggs sans cheese because of how they made it. So disappointed. The best things were the grits and Scrapple. Yum, yum Scrapple.

Lunch was decent. Normal, shitty cafeteria lunch. It was the better option than what I normally get and since I don't like curry, this was best.

Sadly, I've slacked on my water because I was at a different office but that's just a bad excuse. However, last week I decided I would go get tea instead of coffee or soda and the tea I ordered (Cherry Chocolate Bomb from the Tea Spot) is DELICIOUS! I actually drank it without sugar (another Southern sin). It actually craved my soda want and I'm pumped about it. Still. I should drink some high quality H2O. We'll see what dinner holds. But...progress is a process. I think I made some progress.

One small victory for me! I took the stairs all day yesterday AND today I made myself take the stairs to the 7th floor of one building I work in. I was on the first or second floor. But hey. All like...10 minutes and super breathlessly later I did it. BOOM!

Tsundere

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

I love your attitude and confidence! I'll be joining the next six week challenge too and you make me so excited for it! PS. Pin-up photoshoots are such fun!

Thank you! Normally both my attitude and confidence suck pretty bad but I dunno why I feel so pumped. It's so awesome lol

I don't know if you like Sailor Moon but I plan on putting a team together for the next challenge and even if you don't like Sailor Moon, you're welcome to join  = +

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

Thanks, I haven't (had time to be) a Sailor Moon person in a long time. But I love the encouragement that goes on in a challenge and would totally be interested.

I made a special Sailor Moon based group and you're welcome to join = )

I purchased myself two special water tumblers so no one else can use the, In theory anyway. One stays at my desk at work and the other stays home. This will remind me to drink water.

I will not be starting my Whole30 Challenge until next week due to some complications but I did go out and buy some things yesterday. And I have to clear my already pretty care fridge with my last bits of offending foods!

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

So the entire beginning of this week has been a challenge and struggle. And just generally a failure. I've been extremely tired (more so than normal), I've been eating terribly (again, not abnormal), and I'm just scrambling. I get to see my family and friends this weekend, which has me excited, and it should recharge me for next week when I start the Whole30 Challenge. Monday morning will be kinda rough since I'll be pretty limited on the food I can consume that's readily available in my house BUT I have eggs and I can totally eat those and some sausage = )

And as soon as I get done with my eye appointment (I've made it my business to make sure I am up-to-date with all my doctor stuff), I'm going straight to the grocery store. I found a recipe for skillet eggs which may just be my staple for the week and I'm gonna try to find a chicken Whole30 crockpot recipe to get me through until the weekend where I will go to a farm and grab myself some real, fresh meats. I will plan out my menus though!

Anyone else doing a Whole30 or have completed one? Tips, pointers, anything? <3

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut

That sounds magically delicious. I will probably end up looking up recipes during my "break" and ordering the meats so they get to my house in a timely manner. We can only hope it will anyway -_-

I also have a grill now! Though I hate cold weather, I'm gonna try my damndest to get some grilling done.

Tsundere

Rebel Ranger Debut