Greetings from SouthWest Indiana!

I got off of HCG injections about 2 months ago. I've lost a total of 85 pounds so far. Currently I've been doing Paleo/Primal and am maintaining my weightloss. 

I am walking 1.5 miles to work each day with a 30-pound pack. I have a tractor tire in the back yard that gets flipped over and pounded on with a sledgehammer 3 times a week. I also do light body weight exercises and use my Bowflex 3 times a week.

I'm not doing any crazy hard workouts because I have had stents implanted twice in the past 8 years and I don't want to blow a gasket.

The goal is to drop 20 more pounds so that I can fit into Clonetrooper armor!
CVD_ClonePhase1.jpg

How do you eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  A little effort every day adds up.

I had to come check out your intro, too!  Great job on your progress so far - keep it up!  Oh and welcome and good luck and all that.  :)

Level 1 Humanoid Rogue Bard, (Lone) Ranger 

...Not all those who Ranger are lost... 

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 3|CHA 2

"Experiment is the mother of knowledge." ~Madeline L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time

Greetings from northern Indiana! Looks like you're making excellent progress so far, bravo!

"Perhaps, therefore, ideal stage managers not only need to be calm and meticulous professionals who know their craft, but masochists who feel pride in rising above impossible odds." --Peter Hall

Support debauchery, blackmail, and treachery.