"You get what anyone gets - you get a lifetime."

Hi, everyone. I'm super excited to have found a place like this!

I'm a huge book nerd with Neil Gaiman, Lionel Shriver, and Dave Eggers rounding out my favorite authors. Just generally, I like stories-- I like hearing about characters who were put into tough situations or who made questionable choices and who chose to ultimately become graceful, resourceful people/entities anyway. My heroines are Death from Sandman, Laura Moon from American Gods, and the version of myself that I see in my head (my superhero self is far more comfortable and enlightened and focused than I am in the day-to-day).

I am currently most focused on nutrition, resistance training, and developing my (relatively new, but daily) yoga practice and general sense of mindfulness. In the long term, I aim to be at a healthy weight with a healthy mind and spirit. I've given myself the next six years (until the big 3-0) to lose the 90ish pounds that will put me into a healthy weight range, so I'm in no real hurry. I believe in practice and form and making the best choice for you, wherever you happen to be. From what I've read, my interests classify me most readily as a Druid, and I would love to join those ranks.

Finally, as someone who rarely does the forum thing, thank you so much for making this community approachable to me. I'm looking forward to this. :)

-Teleute

Hi there! Fellow noob who also loves Sandman :)  I've had the nickname Delirium since high school since an interesting summer with hair dye and losing one of my green contacts.

The great thing about character creation and 6 week challenges are that they can be pretty much whatever you want.  If you want to set an inspiration as your character, you can.  You can also focus each challenge differently and evolve as needed.   Sometimes all the options make it tough to get started.  Just go for it and if you aren't happy with what you chose, you can change it whenever you like.

Level 3 | Half-elf | Adventurer

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3

Str 6 | Dex 4| Sta 8 | Con 6 | Wis 8 | Cha 5