Yup, that's my introduction

Hi there;

after lurking around I though it might be appropriate to introduce myself,

I am a 26 yr old female, quite overweight; and though I spend a lot of my past time trying to lose weight, get fit etc etc I feel like this is the time I can get things going.

During the last 12 months, so many things changed for me (in a positive way!) and since I was the person who pursued those changes, I can now accept that I am capable of determination and success; that all the times that I tried to learn and improve weren't for nothiing.

At some point last week, I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness and found something that I can relate to. Because I spent so much time dieting and reading about this stuff in the past, it was quite frustrating and difficult to find a routine for me. A lot of that stuff you can read on the internet (especially for women) is just stupid, scary and easily to debunk. Nooooo, I surely won't eat 1200 kcal AND work out 1 hr everyday, that's a guarantee for wrecking my metabolism! ... and all that stuff.

Here I found freedom and guidance, a feeling of community (though I haven't written a word!) and the right sort of texts and concepts (like the rlrp and the 6 week challenge) to support me. I actually worked out plans on how to proceed in certain situations, how to motivate me etc. Workout two is done (already had a small w00t moment :)) and I am very motivated and happy! :)

Oh yeah, the private stuff:

I live in the UK, am studying Archaeology and Environmental Studies (my passion! <3); I looooove books, especially fantasy *sigh*; games in general (doesn't matter whether its board games, card games, video games or p&p) and nature. There is nothing as awesome and satisfying as a day in nature. I always return worn out and completely happy :)

My 50lvl me:

Is an Assasin/Monk. Can climb every tree and every rock; runs up hills like nothing, is bendable and flexible and can jump high and far (I really want to do parcours!). Is like a cat and a damn self rescueing princess! Has complete control over her body even in critic situations. And can fight (I looove fighting!) Awww, i get goose bumps talking about it!!

So thats me so far, feel free to have a look at my battle log that I'll open up today.

I hope that we can help and motivate each other in the future!

- A smooth sea never made a skillfull sailor - 

My Battle Log|1st|2nd challenge!

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

Str: 2 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 1 | Con: 1 | Wis: 5 | Cha : 3

From 121 cm waist to 90 cm

29%
29%

Hello there :)

At the very moment I am reading Jane Eyre, but my recent fantasy book has been The Way of Kings; my absolute favourite is Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind aka the Kingkiller chronicles, can't wait for the third book! Same goes for Peter V. Bretts' The Demon Cycle Trilogy; his third book will probably become a treat after my first successfull challenge!

Welcome aboard too!

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%

hi, welcome! i LOVE nature too, i grew up in a supertiny place but we lived right at the river and own a lot of forest so at least i had that to do :) thats one of the reason i love Dublin, cause there nature in the city and gorgeous places just 15 min away with the dart :)

you have to do what others won't,

to achieve what others don't

MIND over muscle

Hey there,

a 'welcome' for you too! :)

Woah, never been to Ireland but its on my to-visit list! I'll surely come over, especially since its not far from Scotland! ;)

I have the luxury of living in a town surrounded by - well, nothing :D Vastness (I live in the very northern part of Scotland)!!

So when I am outside, there is me and the nature - nothing else. Soooo loving it! I'd love to do a survival run (or survival trip in general) in the future. The idea of being able to do that in the right condition is so motivating!

All those exclamation marks - yes I am really excited, its so nice being here amongst people that have similar goals :)

Lvl. 2 Human turtle

29%
29%