...aaaaaaand here we go.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. I'm getting off my ass.

I stumbled on NF when looking for ways to start working out at home in what little spare time I have. I'm a night shifter in the ER, going through nursing school and chasing two school-aged kids around as a single mama. Naturally, free time falls a little short, but I decided something needed to be done when I got to the point where I wanted to sleep through my entire off day.

So, that being said, looking at the assassin track. I want to increase my stamina, flexibility, with a little bit of focus on strength (because very, very large patients are becoming very, very common, and squad boys look impressed when you can lift like they do).

Looking forward to getting (more) awesome with you guys!

welcome fellow night shifter!!

I work in a medical intensive care as a RN...

also single mom to three (they are 16, 14, and 13)

I love it when I can move the patients and the techs are like "we want Jenn to help us with this one" :D it's awesome!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move