Once again I have neglected my "daily" log for a few months. 

Hurt myself squatting a couple weeks ago. As far as I can tell, I screwed up the "bounce" at the bottom of the squat. Did this by not maintaining tension in all the muscles involved. Relaxed a bit at the bottom then pushed hard....felt something slide...then just crumpled. The safety bars saved me...not that I think 195lbs would have managed to hurt me "too" bad anyway. Got xrays and such the next day....nothing wrong with my spine...yay.

Two weeks later I am back to working out. With a pretty significant deload to compensate for the injury and the time away from the gym. My hip is very very tight...as are my hams and calves. I think I was having problems with my hip prior to this accident....but now there is really a problem. Seems like my psoas is really tight...I'm sure the other muscles in there are as well...but this one is kinda overshadowing things at the moment. 

I am doing mobility work daily to try and work it out.

Weight is still hovering right at 260lbs. Have not managed to get around to measuring anything yet.

Working weights after the deload are:

Squats = 155lbs

Bench = 130lbs

Row = 135lbs

OHP = 80lbs

DL = 245lbs

Level 3 Human Adventurer

STR:8 DEX:4 STA:2 CON:5 WIS:2 CHR:2

Battle Log

Past Challenges: 1 2 3

"I do it all because I'm evil, and I do it all for free...your tears are all the pay I'll ever need." -Voltaire

I'm back!

PT for my hip injury is done with. Everything seems to be working now with no pain.

I bought a BF meter to start tracking that instead of relying on weight so much. Probably not terribly accurate, but it is consistent, so I can track change.

Currently showing ~24.6% average. Which is down from 26.7% a few weeks ago.

Down to 247lbs.

I also got a measuring tape...but haven't used it yet.

My pants size has changed drastically. I'm comfortably wearing 36's now...down from 44's.

I have not started going back to the gym yet. I'm waiting for my system to acclimate to my new fueling strategy. Should be good to go any time now as long as I don't screw it up.

Started a ketogenic diet last week. After just a week I'm seeing drastic changes to my food cravings. I'm only eating one meal a day, but It's not like I'm "trying" to fast....I'm just not hungry. Its amazing. I feel like I have boundless energy!

I've been trying to maintain a carb intake of less than 20g per day. I think I'm actually managing to get better than that...but I'm not putting a lot of effort in to counting at this stage. The macros look something like this. 80%/17%/3%

I dread telling my doctor about it....but I think by the time I get to...my blood work will speak for itself. Already my BP is hovering around 100/77. And that is after drinking coffee for most of the day. lol

Level 3 Human Adventurer

STR:8 DEX:4 STA:2 CON:5 WIS:2 CHR:2

Battle Log

Past Challenges: 1 2 3

"I do it all because I'm evil, and I do it all for free...your tears are all the pay I'll ever need." -Voltaire