I am currently doing a recomp, this is my current program:

Here is what my macros will look like:

Training day macros = CAL/PRO/CHO/FAT = 1600/150/150/44
On non-training days, I will drop 4 fats, 35 protein and 30 carb
Non-training day macros = CAL/PRO/CHO/FAT = 1300/115/120/35

And I have a Refeed Meal once a week consisting of carb loading. (ex. spaghetti, chili, ect.)

Here is my basic meal plans for training/ non-training days:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/36495-ashps-battle-log-recomp/page-2

Weight Training Program 3 times per week (M,W,F)

This will be: (including warm up & acclimation sets)

Monday (Chest & Arms)
Flat DB Bench: 4 sets of 6, then 2 sets of 15-20 at 40-60%
Incline DB Bench Press: 3 sets of 4-8 reps, then 2 sets of 15-20 reps at 40-60%
DB Curls: 3 sets of 6 reps, then 2 sets of 12-16 sets at 40-60%
Lying DB Tricep Extentions: 4 sets of 6 reps, then1 set of 15 at 40-60%

Wednesday (Legs)
DB Lunges: 3 sets of 16-20 (8-10 per leg)
DB squats: 4 sets x 12, 12, 10, 8
followed by 1 set of BW squat jumps x 20
DB RDL : 4 sets of 10
DB Calf raises: 3 sets of 20

Friday (Back and Shoulders)
Bent over DB row : 4 sets of 8-12, then 1 set of 15 at 40%-60%
Inverted Rows: 3 sets of 4 - 8
Seated DB press: 4 sets of 6, then 1 set of 12-16 at 40%-60%
DB rear lateral raises: 3 sets of 15
Knee Raises number to be decided

T, Th....currently C25k, Sat. Zumba/ bellydance practice

Sunday OFF

Love you guys! :)

â¤ï¸

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Followed.  I have no doubt you will annihilate the next challenge.

Level 2 Hawk Assassin

Str: 2, Dex: 1, Sta: 2, Con: 2, Wis: 4, Cha: 1

Challenges: Getting Going, 1, 2(Failed), 2.1(failed), 2.2(current)

Accountability:  The Dai-Gurren Brigade

Current Challenge Goal Progress:  Food Log(7/36), Exercise(5/24), Sleep Log(6/36), Meal Plan(1/21)

Battle Log

Fitocracy  MyFitnessPal  RunKeeper

“Believe the incredible and you can do the impossible†- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God? You are not your own; you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." - 1 Cor 6:19-20

Awesome guys! Thanks!!! ^_^

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

doing the following thing :panda:

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Thanks jenn! ^_^

You got a battle log?

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I had one... but I finished it ;)

I used to have a link in my sig  but I guess it's gone :) I will put it back tonight....

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Good, I'll follow once I see it! :D

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/24010-fighting-demons-in-my-mind/

I explained in one of the early posts why I say "I've completed it"

Spoiler

*singing* "I will follow Ash, follow Ash wherever sheee may goooooo"

Hi there, fearless leader, looking forward to following you on your next adventure! :love_heart:

LOL!! :lol:  You are awesome! And, it's OUR next adventure! ;):love_heart:

good luck when the new quest starts! 

Nick- YEAHHHH!! You got to check in!! Awesome! Glad you got there safe and sound!

Thank you and hope your trip is going well! ^_^

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

sub'd. You're awesome btw. :)

Lol! ^_^ I LOVE having you come by!! And feeling is definitely mutual (that I think YOU'RE awesome :playful: )!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Rawr!  Ash!  Rawr!  :D

YEAH, kiwi!!!!!!!! :triumphant::triumphant::triumphant::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Alright......

Got 30 min. of Dancing in this morning.

(Yes Donar, NO CARDIO starting next week,lol! :rolleyes: ) But this week it keeps me from getting bored.

Now, all I got to do is get those goals roaming in my brain into something that makes sense on paper.........easy. :nightmare:

I think I need some coffee...............

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Found ya   :highly_amused:

Level 2 Amazon Druid

STR 4|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 1

My 1st Challenge - Ring Toss, Anyone?     My 2nd Challenge - Jodi's Two Towers     My Battle Log     My Tribe - The Dai-Gurren Brigade

At times, you become almost certain that you slabbed this hillside three days ago, crossed this stream yesterday, clambered over this fallen tree at least twice today already. But most of the time you don’t think. No point. Instead, you exist in a kind of mobile Zen mode, your brain like a balloon tethered with string, accompanying but not actually part of the body below. Walking for hours and miles becomes as automatic, as unremarkable, as breathing. At the end of the day you don’t think, 'Hey, I did sixteen miles today,' any more than you think, 'Hey, I took eight-thousand breaths today.' It’s just what you do.â€

Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods

Found ya   :highly_amused:

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: !!!!!! LOL

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I made it before page 2 started?!?

Shocked.

Sub'd.

Hah, Elbow- ground floor! lol

Ok, you people should not mess with the mind of a sleep deprived woman. What the heck is Sub'd???? :huh:

Lol, looks like I started page two. Go figure!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Soooo funny, my 4 yr old just came fussing at me that she wanted an exercise video in. So I humored her.

She is actually doing it, while she runs around the house exclaiming "I'm doing it, I'm getting stronger!"

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

AFAIK, sub'd=subscribed.

Thank you! I apparently need more practice in the abbreviations. :huh:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Man, I do not know what happened to me today. B.I.Z.A.R.R.E.......

I woke up this morning feeling immensely nauseated, not like I would be sick, but like I really WANTED to be. And my whole body felt tense and overly stressed. Not an emotional thing, completely physical. Very similar to a caffeine crash. But I haven't had any in at least a couple of days. Even drinking water made me feel crappy.

And for the FIRST TIME in 7 weeks since I started the BBWWs on the last set of dumbbell rows on the left arm, halfway through I had to set the weight down because I COULD NOT lift it. I took a second and stretched out my arms again and picked it back up and finished, but barely.

And my plank time dropped 5 seconds on the first and last ones. Middle stayed the same.

I feel A tiny bit better, but still nauseated and tense physically.

Don't get it.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler