Will be posting workout in a moment and it went AWESOME!  :triumphant:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

This is why I LOVE chest & arm day! ;)

Chest & Arms

Flat DB Bench Press:  4 x 6   (50 lbs total- 5 lb increase),  2 x 16  (35 lbs total)

Incline DB Bench Press:   3 x 8  (45 lbs total- 1 rep increase per set- hit max reps!),  2 x 16  (increased by 1 rep per set)

DB Curls:   3 x 6  (17.5 per arm- 2.5 lb increase),  2 x 16  (12.5 lbs each arm)

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Broke the 15lb mark after 7 weeks!!!!  :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Lying Tricep Extensions:   4 x 6 (15 lbs per arm),  1 x 15  (12.5 lbs each arm)

All reps still had 1 in the tank except maybe bicep curls. Didn't muscle fail on last rep but don't know that I could have got another in. Didn't need to anyway as that was max rep range on all 3 sets! YAY!!!!!!!!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Nice workout! *nodding

I had the opposite experience today....lol

Thank you! ^_^

You had a good reason.  ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

That workout sounds awesome! Kudos!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Thank you swampling!! It was, lol!  :D

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Hi everyone,

This is Jess.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my mom is currently in the hospital. She's doing alright, but it will be another week before she's able to come back home.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Man, you guys are beyond all that is awesome. This was a really nice thing to come home to today.

I am tired and hurting and trying to get caught up now that they have started the new threads so please bear with me.

I was going to explain everything here but I think I will just do it when I get my thread up. Hopefully no later than Monday.

I am sad to say that my goals will have to change quite a bit for this challenge but I am going back into full recomp hopefully by the next one.

Please bear with me while I find everyone and get back into things.

LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU..........SERIOUSLY.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

ASH!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!11111oneoneeleven

BIG HAPPY DANCE!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Didn't think you'd be back until next week, so this is a great surprise! *superduperwelcomebackbearhugs*

Fantastic to have you back!

Have a restful Sunday and take all the time you need getting back on your feet (both literally and digitally ;)).

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

Have a restful Sunday and take all the time you need getting back on your feet (both literally and digitally ;)).

swampling, my sweet swampling........you are awesome. :wub:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Ok everyone, my new thread is up and that is where I'll be for now. Hope to see you there!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39868-ashps-working-my-way-back/

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Decided to go ahead and post updates here as far as what I'm doing.

Ok, so here is how Day 1 of the challenge went for me.

Here is what I managed to eat today:

a protein shake (1 sc.) w/ 1 T. OJ conc.

1 boiled egg

1 boiled egg & about a c. of broccoli

1 small banana & 2 T. PB

This made the macros:  742 CAL / 53 PRO / 77 CHO/ 28 FAT

On fluids I managed to get in 48 oz.

And as for physical activity I got in a 15 minute walk before the burning pain in my inside upper thigh became too much and I had to sit. And, I can say this is definitely not a cardio activity, lol. Think more of a stroll......slowly.

I might would have been able to walk farther but I find I am on it a lot more than I had anticipated. Just can't be avoided.

I know the numbers on the macros and fluids are not great. But, since this is the most food I have had in 7 days I consider it progress. My hope is to spend this week getting these in line.

Yeah, I need a better plan. Fat was too high in ratio to cals, protein too low. :(

My stomach started to hurt and I couldn't get any more in. Gotta figure out how to get it more evened out.

Can't eat more than 1 egg at a spell and the protein shake was tough at first but I did keep it down. And I do like PB but I also have to keep it limited as too much quickly nauseates me. Appetite really sucks.

All in all I did eat (cleanly), I got fluids in and I moved. So at least it was progress.

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Challenge Week 1 Day 2

Alrighty then!

I am much happier with what I was able to do today.

Macros: Still no appetite, but at least when I eat, hungry or not, it feels like it will stay down. Preferable.

Protein Shake w/ 1 scoop & 1/2 a banana

2 Egg Whites, 1 c. broccoli

1 Whole Egg, 1 Egg White, 1 c. broccoli

Protein Shake w/ 1 scoop & 1 T. OJ Concentrate

Apple, 2 T PB

Macro Totals:     1018 CAL / 89.5 PRO / 120.5 CHO / 26 FAT

Cals & protein could come up a bit. Think CHO & Fats are about on cue. YAY!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Pretty good I'd say for only my second day back at eating!

Soon as I can do some shopping I'll add some chicken or something in.

Fluids:

I got 16 more oz. in than yesterday for a total of 64 oz. ! Halfway to my goal!

Movement:

Added 10 minutes to my walk today for a total of 25 minutes, again YAY!

Felt pretty good. Didn't get the stitchy pain in my right side like yesterday. Only the uncomfortable pulling in the surgery area if I started walking too fast, but I was able to actually walk instead of hobble. lol  :playful:

And I started taking some HMB today which I am told can be helpful.

Also water retention from the surgery and hospital stay must be coming off because my weight dropped 3 lbs this morning. Starting to feel like myself a bit again!  ^_^

That's both good and bad. Good because I like feeling better. Bad because it makes me unconsciously want to do more than my body is still ready for. It reminds me though! :wacko:

Wish everyone a fantastic Wednesday! Halfway through this week guys!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Challenge Week 1 Day 3

MACROS:

Protein Shake (1sc.) w/ 1 T. OJ Concentrate

3 Egg Whites, 1 c. broccoli

1/2 c. ground turkey w/ taco seasoning, 1 small red potato

Protein Shake (1sc.) w/ 1 T. OJ Concentrate

5 small dried prunes, 1 1/2 T PB

Total Macros:  1185 CAL / 103.5 PRO / 122.5 CHO / 34 FAT  (26%)

Raised the CALS by 167 and the PRO by 14 g. and CHO & FAT are still in good ranges! not shabby. :triumphant:

FLUIDS:

Managed to get in 96 oz. today! That is 32 more oz than yesterday and only 32 oz from my goal amount!   :triumphant:

MOVEMENT:

Increased my walk to a full 30 minutes today!  :triumphant:

And some of it was a bit uphill so got some extra exertion in.

At this rate I should have my macros and fluids right on track by next week! Whoo Hooo!

I am interested to see how I feel come Monday. If the discomfort is much better maybe I can put in some body weight or light stuff. Hopefully.

Today's walk I didn't have any real pain, just an uncomfortable pulling sensation from the surgery site through my hip flexor area. Matter of fact, after googling a picture that is the area that bothers me most, the left hip flexor area. Must be where the work was done even though it is 3-4 inches below the actual incision. I get an intense burning sensation in that left hip flexor area when I change position while sitting or laying down. I mean SERIOUS owchie!  :nightmare:

I am very happy with my progress after only 3 days, but felt really.......bummed out today(?). Don't know if it's just an after effect of stress from all that's happened. Or my missing workouts. And tired. Not sleeping real great due to the discomfort.

My appointment with the doc is December 2nd when I might get cleared to go back to the weights! Well, at least over 10 lbs. :nonchalance:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I am very happy with my progress after only 3 days, but felt really.......bummed out today(?). Don't know if it's just an after effect of stress from all that's happened. Or my missing workouts. And tired. Not sleeping real great due to the discomfort.

i'm bummed too not working out right now.  we keep getting healthier then we can go 100% again  :star:

• Like 1

Race: Peasant

Class: Ranger

Level: 3

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:3 CHA:1

HavingANickFit tries something new

Fitocracy-HavingANickFit

"it doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you better be running."