Yellowjacket has to fix his Armour. (Yes, that's a Canadian Spelling)

Yellowjacket

So, trying to do a reefed and currently at 3,100kcal.  Tried a serving of potato chips and 3 small cookies for fun and it wasn't very fun.  Gotta find another 300kcal or so of food yet.

Good stuff here. Thanks for keeping it up!

Hope the weekend is AWESOME.

Thanks, buddy.
I had a good teaching day today.  I have one student in particular who is fairly advanced and serious, he's a lot of fun to work with.

Glad your good! Sorry for the annoyed & for sucko leg day. BOOO! lol :playful:

Yep, Yellowjacket should get to the gym & throw in some extra squat days. Makes sense. (nodding)

Hope the research and crafting happen next week!

(Man you're busy! :nightmare: )

Ok, I just want to clarify:  I'll be doing one leg workout a week still, I'm just going to stretch and do 'practice squats' more often so I can fix my form faster.  We're talking 70lb squats for 10 reps with a PR of 315lbs.  Definitely not going to fight with the overtraining dragon. 

Should you ever find yourself in need of one, I'm a pretty mean kazooist.

There HAS to be a use for that somewhere!! 

Ok, so update:  Wife, Boy, and Baby Girl are sick =-(  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I did a shoulder workout today.

10lb laterals for 30, 20, 15 followed by cable laterals 6 reps a side with I forget how much weight. 45 second rest interval.

I did bentover cable laterals, bentover laterals,

then standing push press.

70lbs x 10, 10, 10, 5.  30 second rest interval.

Then I did 4 sets of leg curls 10 reps and 30 second rest intervals followed by

Romanian Deadlifts

And a few calf raises.

So, I'm somewhat caught up on hams and lower legs now.

So, sick people BOOOOOOOOOO!!  I'm considering upping my calories to near maintenance until the sickness passes just so my body has a fighting chance.

I weighed in at 254.2lbs after a crazy nighttime refeed of around 4,000kcal.  

I ate a lot of almond butter, and lots of healthy food as well as a serving of chips  (Jalapeno / cheddar, I like hot food) and 3 maple cookies.  Everything else was fine.  I also had like 2 glasses of Homo Milk.  

So, the weight is slowly trending down at an acceptable pace so I'm very pleased with it.  I am certain I have lost more than a total of around 12lbs of fat so far since this is more of a recomp.  I'm pretty sure I'm around  10 -12 weeks into this so everything seems to be dialed in correctly ;)  Couldn't be more pleased!  

Ah well, that really sucks Yellowjacket. Sick babies- you have my most heartfelt sympathies. I will send best wishes they are better soon.

Yep, me likes the hotter the better, lol. I think I put jalapeno seasoning on everything. (nodding)

Many Congrats! That is awesomeness! :triumphant:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Wife, Boy, and Baby Girl are sick =-(  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is working its way through the Donar household as well.....bleh.

Season changes and sickness....they go hand in hand.

Sculptor - Warrior

LVL 4 | STR 10 | DEX 8 | WIS 12 | CHA 8 | STA 1 | CON 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.You and your thread are awesome.

2. Love the body recomp photos - especially your mother-in-law's reaction to them!

3. Am curious to see what this melted crayon art of your wife's is like, if you're willing to share pictures!

4. Was listing quinoa specifically as a vegetarian protein, not in the vegan category, intentional? Didn't know if you just made a mistake, or if you know something I don't!

5. Watched Night Lights, and am going to go back and watch the rest... I'm newly impressed with cello music, as I just watched a 12 year old and his world class instructor rock out at a performance last Monday night, and I've never thought of a cello as being a particularly fun/impressive instrument before. You and those performers are definitely changing that perception!

6. Jalapeno chips are the ones that I will stop and look at longingly as I pass by them in the store/deli/anywhere. I loves them. Loves them.

Current Challenge #39 - 15.02.23  |  Challenges: #38, #29  |  Fitocracy: redtomato501

Yup. I haven't been able to track my macros today but I've been eating anyhow:

Oats and Egg breakfast,

8 oz steak and ice berg lettuce.

3TBSP  (Level) Natural Peanut Butter and 1 small apple.  (Acquired locally off of a neighbour's tree.  They gave them to us, I did not steal it =-p)

A big 10oz serving of my meat mix.

Grass Fed Unmedicated ETC ETC Ground beef
Onion

Cumin

Black Beans

Corn
Tomatoes.  

I ate a pile of veggies with this too.  I think Carrots, Celery, and Cauliflower.  It was all cut up so I popped it like potato chips!  

For those if you who like hot food, you can add jalapenos and scotch bonnet chilis to this for a super yummy dinner.  

I spent 2 hours this afternoon polluting the environment with my minivan driving the daughter around and listening to Awake by Dream Theater.  I think I got through the disc once and then another half of it after that.  Long disc is LOONNGG!!  

I also took a couple of short maps today.  I feel more tired than usual without doing a whole lot which tells me I'm probably fighting something off.  Not any real symptoms so I might get lucky.  **fingers crossed**

OH, I have been resisting my wife's brownies for the past day now.  Does this make me a bad person?  

Would that be 2 hours of driving for errands or the 'get them to go to sleep' method? Because the latter I am VERY familiar with, lol! :playful:

I'll cross my fingers too!

Uhm........not if you give her lots of hugs???? :nevreness:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

1.You and your thread are awesome.

2. Love the body recomp photos - especially your mother-in-law's reaction to them!

3. Am curious to see what this melted crayon art of your wife's is like, if you're willing to share pictures!

4. Was listing quinoa specifically as a vegetarian protein, not in the vegan category, intentional? Didn't know if you just made a mistake, or if you know something I don't!

5. Watched Night Lights, and am going to go back and watch the rest... I'm newly impressed with cello music, as I just watched a 12 year old and his world class instructor rock out at a performance last Monday night, and I've never thought of a cello as being a particularly fun/impressive instrument before. You and those performers are definitely changing that perception!

6. Jalapeno chips are the ones that I will stop and look at longingly as I pass by them in the store/deli/anywhere. I loves them. Loves them.

1.  Thanks  :)

2.  I know, right?  Muscle is more dense than fat so a lean physique ultimately looks more compact unless one is super lean / grainy from steroids.  This is the same for women as well, despite what the health / diet industry would have you believe.  http://sophieologie.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/1200-calories/

The body comp work is a continual thing.  My long term goal is to get my waist down to sub 34 inches while retaining as much LBM as possible.  From pictures I'd guess I'm about 23% bodyfat right now so I have a ways to go yet but slow and steady wins the race.  Being able to retain a lot of LBM and having enough energy to go about my day makes things a lot more manageable.  I hadn't focused on my arms for some time so I think they've responded best out of everything for these last two challenges.  They swelled up to 16 3/4 inches from 16 1/2 and with my waist down 4 inches at that.  It's a LONG way to go yet but I'll just keep at it.  Hoping for 39" waist at the end of this challenge but the fat melts off where it melts off.  I could go the whole challenge and lose nothing more on my waist and yet still be losing fat.  It just depends where it comes off.  It's amazing all the places your body stores it!

3.  Hmm, not at the moment because 'busy like crazy'.  We have to label everything and in less than two weeks, it's show time!  There are lots of examples of people doing crayonart online although ours look better ;)  (No, I'm not arrogant =-p)

4.  Quinoa counts as vegan, yes.  Probably trying to type too fast!

5.  Rad bass notes, right?  I transposed half my cello notes down an octave in the sequencer for fake doublebass notes.  The lead / melody stuff was my friend on violin.  The other films each have vastly different soundtracks based on the needs of the individual film.  I think I've performed / recorded myself on Cello, Voice, and Electric Guitar so far for the film scores.   I'll have some recorded cello coming out soon on the Monocle Man OST / ReMiX album  (Game for Ouya) and with the one project I did in August.  I think the stuff might be up for free download and if it is, I'll be sure to provide links.

6.  ...and I felt sick after eating them.  It's not the chip I care about, it's the hot.  I really miss hot foods because of allergies hence why any restaurant cheat meal will be in an establishment that serves hot food. 

Would that be 2 hours of driving for errands or the 'get them to go to sleep' method? Because the latter I am VERY familiar with, lol! :playful:

I'll cross my fingers too!

Uhm........not if you give her lots of hugs???? :nevreness:

Yes, the 'get her to sleep' method.  In this case, it was the 'Keep baby away from mommy for 2 hours while Mommy and big brother sleep off their cold / flu' method!  Listening to Dream Theater the entire time made it a worthwhile adventure.

Yes, the 'get her to sleep' method.  In this case, it was the 'Keep baby away from mommy for 2 hours while Mommy and big brother sleep off their cold / flu' method!  Listening to Dream Theater the entire time made it a worthwhile adventure.

All I can say is that makes you pretty awesome Yellowjacket. ^_^ (bows) lol

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

**sigh**

So, how strong is my grip?  Well, I can punch through 270 doubled up sheets of card stock until my hand reaches failure.  I discovered that tonight while punching labels.  So, the 'reps' were 4 layers of card stock total, meaning 2 labels folded.  

Chest workout.

30lb dumbbell flyes. 45 second rest interval.

30, 20, 15

Incline DB press.  45 sec rest interval.

50lbs x 10  (3 pin)

10 (2 pin)

4 (2 pin)

5 (1 pin)

Bench Press.  I didn't count the rest interval but it was probably c.a. 40 seconds.

120lbs x 10  

140 x 8

150 x 7

160 x 7.

My chest is DEFINITELY growing from this, WAY more than it does from 5 x 5 bench pressing.  5 x 5 is great for power but my current approach kills it for size and non painful shoulders.  

**sigh**

So, how strong is my grip?  Well, I can punch through 270 doubled up sheets of card stock until my hand reaches failure.  I discovered that tonight while punching labels.  So, the 'reps' were 4 layers of card stock total, meaning 2 labels folded.  

Lol, that is a lot of punching! :nightmare:

Good job on the workout!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

**sigh**

Chest workout.

30lb dumbbell flyes. 45 second rest interval.

30, 20, 15

Incline DB press.  45 sec rest interval.

50lbs x 10  (3 pin)

10 (2 pin)

4 (2 pin)

5 (1 pin)

Bench Press.  I didn't count the rest interval but it was probably c.a. 40 seconds.

120lbs x 10  

140 x 8

150 x 7

160 x 7.

My chest is DEFINITELY growing from this, WAY more than it does from 5 x 5 bench pressing.  5 x 5 is great for power but my current approach kills it for size and non painful shoulders.  

High rep work will help with size. I generally alternate sets of 10 at about 80% of max with sets of 5 at 90% or higher. Different days of course.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk 4

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Graaah!

New hole punch = no sore hand and lots more punched things.  I took both screaming kids for a car ride with while playing Dream Theater.  The eldest managed not to puke today and went to bed with for chocolate glazed Timbits in his tummy.  So when this tune finishes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RC08RF5PrQ&list=PL0BD15962AF871DE2  he's all "AWESOME!!!"  
My kid likes prog metal at age 3.  What am I doing to him?  

So, we're behind but not as behind as we could be.  The Baby is now showing symptoms so she's not sleeping well, I didn't sleep well last night, I don't think my wife slept...  I hope I sleep a bit tonight.

Back day.  I felt tired but I went for it anyway.

Chins.  6 reps at c.a. 255lbs  Not bad.

Barbell Rows.  Feeling weaker than last cycle.

120 x 5

140 x 5

160 x 5

180 x 5

200 x 5  

Straight Arm pulldowns  (Lats)

20lbs x 30  45 sec

30lbs x 20  45 sec

30lbs x 20  

Pulldowns.

Wide grip 70lbs x 10  30 sec

medium grip 70lbs x 10  30 sec

row grip  70lbs x 10  30 sec

narrow row grip  70lbs x 10 

(I'm trying to work more angles on the back, can you tell?)

Rows.

Lat / Long bar.
70lbs 

Wide grip x 10  30 sec
Medium grip x 10  30 sec

Medium grip x 10  30 sec

underhand medium grip x 10

Shrugs.

50lbs x 10

Done.

I missed stretching and core / abs.  SOO BUSY.  I'll nail both tomorrow on arm day!  

Diet seems ok but things feel like they plateaued / stalled on me.  There is stress, lack of sleep, and 2 or 3 high calorie days following a huge refeed so this might be a factor too.  I'm trying to avoid getting sick since this will make things far more complicated.  

I may change things up next challenge and go for a ketogenic / cycling diet.  I need to start experimenting to find what my body responds to best.  Naturally, I store a lot of bodyfat under my skin (Subcutaneously) as opposed to in my tummy  (Viscerally) so I always have a smooth watery look to myself.  I don't have that hard skin painted on look that so many gifted BBers have.  

I suspect I am extremely insulin sensitive but only time will tell what is best for my body.  I can tell already that complex carbs are indispensable for me to gain size since they yield so much strength.  I do look forward to going on a clean bulk but I need to REALLY figure my body out first.  

..and I didn't eat any D&mn brownies...

...D&mn brownies...

First, Yay for a new hole punch!! lol

And, you have earned Bonus points for taking two screaming children! :nightmare:

As far as the music I would say.....teaching him good taste?? :playful: I will ashamedly admit to not having looked up Dream Theater, very cool  music. And where did I miss you like metal????? What other groups do you like?

Hope you get caught up, and ahhhh on the baby, that sucks. :( Will be sending best wishes it doesn't last long and she is better soon, both for her and you guys. I can sympathize.

Kudos on the workout with all that going on. And, a lot of factors could be contributed to that plateau. (nodding)

High five on managing brownie temptation! :playful:

Hope your Wednesday goes well for you (& your family)!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Metal hmm?  I'm more of a musical omnivore but hey, I can show a couple of things that have spent some significant time in my CD player.  I do have a good portion of Dream Theater's catalogue.  Hard to know what to recommend with this band since everyone has very different tastes.  "Images and Words" as well as "Change of Seasons EP" and "Awake" are the classic Dream Theater sound.  

Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is a great double album.  The second CD is one 45 minute epic monster composition that is totally worth listening to.  I really like the album Octavarium.  The songwriting is at its strongest in this album but there aren't so many cool riffs and instrumentals / fretboard gymnastics.  Octavarium is more prog and less metal, I think.
For heaviness, Train of Thought is the most metal of the bunch.  It's pretty much frantic the whole way through, and there's a cool instrumental track.  If you like the crazy instrumentals, A Dramatic Turn of Events delivers this in spades.  It's one big long wankfest.  
The latest Self Titled disc reminds me a lot of the album Awake.  I like it but people have mixed feelings.

I've been listening to Periphery lately.  I find that the music is a bit harder to digest all at once because it is a bit too much of the same sound throughout.  Fast, Dense, and distorted.  It's ok but there is not a real sense of overall scope to the composition of the record.  A problem I find with most rock bands anyhow.  Still worth the listen though.  

Amon Amarth is a cool band my friend turned me onto.  I haven't spend a huge amount of time listening to them but what I've heard is cool.  

I like Killswitch Engage  (So kill me =-p) but I haven't listened to them in awhile...

Basically everything by the band Extol is awesome:

Burial  & Mesmerized 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ellEb2yV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXV5lxxS_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXzpXFERsww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfgC8V5v0rs

Undeceived Playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1SnJDpSrE8&list=PLDE4889F2B4BBCD74

S
elf titled Playlist.  New album 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAGEvwPSCY&list=PL1oLhQXXSyHe2TaS37z8fRC4Q7q4rMQE0

Hey thanks for the list! That is some cool stuff. Amazed I have not heard of any of those. Love adding new stuff to the playlist! ^_^

Yeah, I have a pretty eclectic taste in music though I do lean more to metal and rock.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

So after two really bad nights for sleep, I am feeling a scratchy throat.  BOOOO!!! I hope I can sleep this off.

Arm workout was fun today, although a little different.

Preacher Curls.

40lbs 30, 20, 15 (45 second rest interval)

Bentover concentration curls.

35lbs x 8 reps.

Cable pushdowns.  30 sec rest interval.

50 x 10

50 x 10

55 x 8

60 x 6

Hammer curls.

35lbs x 8

Standing dumbbell curls

35lbs x 10

Overhead tricep dumbbell extension.

30lbs x 20

35lbs x 12

Close grip bench press with reverse grip cable extension prefatigue.

So, cable extensions followed by 

70lbs x 10 rep on close grip bench press.

I did this 4 times, I think.  No rest in between.  

So yup, that was all.  
Now to eat lots and try and rest.  I'll be further ahead if I can maintain my health.

I'll give the word tomorrow on leg day but I don't think I'll be sick enough to skip it!

Nutrition, I have absolutely no idea about.  I'll have to punch in my food and see...

Best wishes you feel better in the morning! I know that sometimes just extreme lack of sleep can make me feel pretty crappy physically. Hope that is all it is.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

So, I did get sick =-(  So I've been in alarm / emergency diet mode.  Basically eating more calories overall and more carbs in an attempt to keep the body from eating more muscle than necessary.  Still eating fairly clean.  

So ya, 3,200kcal today and a pretty decent shoulder workout.  Going to attempt legs on Sat and hopefully, I can give them adequate attention.  I haven't been hitting them hard enough this challenge and I am a firm believer that a good physique starts with legs.  

Oh well, I'm making progress on my orchestra piece and I've been practicing voice again.  I do my voice and bass guitar for like 5 - 10min each right first thing in the morning.  Short stuff first = much higher productivity level.  

Not much on research project yet but we're still cramming for the craft show.  I have been getting handy with a stapler and a hole punch.  It's coming.  LOTS of work left but it is coming, it's really coming...  Probably about 30 - 40 man hours of labour left just on packaging.  On top of this, I need to scan some documents and we need to print / package some stuff.  There's also frames to do and my son wrecked all the product we had designed for that.
 "WAAAAH  MY TRAAIIN MY TRAIIIN"   
Apparently he had organized all the letters into a train.  Mommie was like "Those our our product, not your train."  **Sigh**  
He usually doesn't do stuff like this but since being sick, he's a little moody and unmanageable.  =-(  

On the guitar front, I HATE doing transcriptions and learning licks off of tabs.  Tabs are a very incomplete form of notation that is missing some very important information  (i.e. Rhythm) so one is always left guessing.  BUT, as much as I loathe this kind of study I need to do it because I should be doing as a discipline everything I want my students to do.  Also, I think cracking my current plateau on the instrument is more of an issue of vocabulary than it is raw speed and technique, something I have spent the last 8 or so months drilling.  
I think the whole thing started because I have students asking how to go from scale forms to improv.  Personally, I always took it for granted because my head is always full of music.  BUT, then I realized that some of these people are doing the musical equivalent of "GOO GOO GAH GAH" and I need to somehow help them develop their vocabulary from scratch.    It's definitely a useful thing to think about.  I wish my beginner self could have taken lessons from my current self because I would have wasted so much less time that way.  Oh well, I can teach others so they don't fumble around in a black hole like I did.  

Ahhhh, so sorry! :(  Hope it passes quickly! Awww..... kiddos, lol, they can be a handful on the best of days! ^_^

Awesome on getting the cals and workout in! And best wishes on the rest.

Now time for me to head off for the night, I am a bit brain fried, lol.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Morning weight = 252lbs.  So I'm still dropping off scale weight.  Waist hasn't budged in awhile but I am 6'3" and there are many places that the fat can hide one me besides the middle.  I think once I start to get leaner, the fat will come off of the middle faster.  

So, leg workout didn't happen today.  Feeling pretty crappy and also really hUUUngry.  I've already eaten 3,400 kcal worth of solid and unprocessed food except for just a little cheese.   I'll get my macros on target once I start feeling better, I'm just trying to do damage control right now.  

So, I'll go through the food list. It is honestly something else!

So, Breakfast.

3 eggs cooked in a spot of butter.

Oats in water and 2 TBSP cream

Cinnamon

1/4 cup raisins.

Lunch.

1/2 Grass Fed Beef cooked with tomatoes, onions, Garlic, Cumin, etc.

Avocado

Snack.  1 Banana

Snack

2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter.  ONe cup of raspberries. 

Snack 
Grapes.

Dinner
8oz Chicken
Lots of Leafy Greens.

Snack.
1/2 LB Grass Fed Beef with Onions, Garlic, Cumin, Tomatos, etc.
CHeese  Refried beans.  Ezekiel Corn Tortilla.
Avocado.

Feeling quite 'full' muscularly speaking from all the food.  

I had fun teaching.  It is really rewarding when I have a student who is moving and is considering driving 60miles  (100km) either direction for lessons.  Whether he does or not, it's the thought behind it that counts. 

So, yes.  Once I'm feeling better I'll be back to 2,800kcal  / day.

Rooting for you to feel better soon!

Wowzers, that's a lot of food! I'm never hungry when I'm sick.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Feeling better today.  I almost chopped up my fingers while cooking but I stopped just a split second before any damage was done.  **SCARY**

Today was good except for cheating by having some of the Taco Casserole I made to treat my wife for dinner.  I'd put the recipe here but it isn't exactly something I advocate eating so too bad. (Now I'm paying penance by eating chicken cooked with onions and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese grated off of an actual block of the stuff)  Overall, calories are a bit high today but the macros are close to where they need to be so tomorrow is back to our regular programming.  I'll see if I can sneak some leg work in on Chest day.  

We're halfway done doing labels  **phew**.
Also colouring sheets and frames need to be done yet so we're behind, but we'll keep doing our best.  I'll try to sneak in some exercising, practice, and composition tomorrow, not to mention a lot of stapling labels!!

Food.

Breakfast
Oats and Egg breakfast.

Lunch
Tuna and Avocado Salad.  I have the recipe for this posted in my previous challenge log. IT is wonderful!

Snack  (I think this was the mistake today)
3 TBSP of Natural Peanut Butter and an Apple.  Healthy, but probably not a good time for it.  I should have had the dual chicken breasts for this meal.

Dinner.
8 oz of mexican meat mix.  Grass fed beef, Black Beans, Onions, Tomatos, Cumin, Garlic.  (If we had corn, I would have added corn to this)
HUGE garden salad with no dressing.
Probably about 1.5 servings of the tuna casserole I made for my wife. 
*ahem*   It had the meat mix, Mexican Mole Sauce, Rice, Refried Beans, Plain Full Fat Yogurt, Monterey Jack Cheese, Corn Tortillas, Extra Old Cheddar.  So, it was a very dairy and carb heavy dish.  Not the worst but if I was to make it for myself, I'd have to made some adjustments.  The Lack of Cilantro and Corn in the house hurt things a bit but oh well.  (I obviously did not use hot peppers in the mole sauce, although this would add A LOT to the final dish)

I understandably was not hungry for awhile.  SO.

Snack
2 chicken breasts chopped and cooked with 1 /2 onion chopped, a spot of butter, about 1/2 cup of water, and a TSP of Salt.   

The baby fussed for much of the day but the 3 year old is with grandparents so the day was not a complete write off.  

Glad you're feeling better and that you still have fingers. (yep, those are useful)

Hey, I would like that Taco Casserole recipe anyway! I may not eat it (though it could count as a refeed maybe) but I have 7 other people here who would eat it. So fess up!

Tuna & avacados- yep, I'm there. I'll have to see if I still have your old thread in my follow content.

Hope you can get caught up and things get smoother!

Have an awesome week 5!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines