General Chat Thread!

So many cats :3

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

So many cat gifs.  I think I will fit right in!  I have been lurking around Nerd Fitness for a few months now--watched a few challenges come and go.  I feel like a kid who finally made it in the double-dutch ropes without getting smacked in the head (those plastic beaded ones hurt!) and I'm ready to start jumping like crazy!

I submit:

crazy-cat-devil-walk-fall-gif.gif

catgif9.gif

My cat used to do this in our old apartment.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I submit:

crazy-cat-devil-walk-fall-gif.gif

OMG that looks like my boyf when i've been out the house too long (and he thinks his pulling a ninja move)

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Stupid red panda... makes it looks so fun and easy. *grumbles*

Raptron, alot assassin

666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

My second/first challenge. This time i'm doing it for real, been doing it for more than a month, right on track i think. Let's change our destiny.

039015c8740e44e771c02df09f9d7f6d.jpg

All the cats made me laugh XD

"Set a goal SO BIG that you can't achieve... until you GROW into the person who CAN"

Level 3 - Malcontent Adventurer

STR 4.75|DEX 4|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 6|CHA 6

Previous Challenges 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

Current Challenge: [GIMENIUX] Fresh Start towards a Pinterest Success Story

0.5(4.0%) of 12.48kg of fat lost goal losed since Dec 30, 2016 (updated Jan 10, 2017)

I've lost 2lbs so far! I'm actually pretty stoked. I honestly think that without this site, I wouldn't have found the dedication I needed to continue toward my goals. Having people holding me accountable is definitely helping. =)

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I think I'll add my two cents...My personal motto:

"Always keep them guessing, because Sanity is Detrimental to the Cause"

I don't remember where I got that from, but it's stuck with me forever.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

I thought I was going to to come on here with a tale of woe after doing intervals today I thought my time was going to be my slowest, I've done well giving up crisps and chocolate at lunch and when running I felt like I was exhausted and out of energy...then I completed the intervals and have sub 10 minutes miles and one of my fastest times since moving to my new area! So I'm feeling super motivated now!

I'm slacking on the exercise, but feel the healthier, "cleaner" eating is going pretty well. I haven't weighed myself because weighing too often makes me crazy  :nightmare: I'll be stepping on the scale and taking measurements on Monday to see where I'm at.

Invest in experiences, not things

Hey ho! Newbie too. I am so mixed up in  all the threads, and strings, and sign ups and spread sheets. everybody I connect with is great I'm just never sure if I'll beable to find the same place again :peaceful:  It's fun trying though. I think I'm starting to get it.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines