IdealistinFire Escapes the Cave, part 3

idealistinfire

Good job this challenge!  I can understand why you'd be getting bored with the cave theme - you've been doing in for what, 3 challenges now?  Still very cool.  And the progress you've made against the Saboteur is great! 

Thanks for the heads up about the 2 week break, I hadn't gotten around to looking at that yet.  And I think the Assassins guild is a good fit for you with all the bw workouts you've been doing.  Keep up the good work!

TANSTAAFL - Heinlein

Current Challenge

Level 6 Ranger. Level 1 Monk. STR 11.5, DEX 5.5, STA 11, CON 14.5, WIS 15, CHA 12.5

Challenge 1 Challenge 2 Challenge 3 Challenge 4 Challenge 5 Challenge 6

Fitbit MyFitnessPal Battle Log

yep, 3 challenges.  That's what happens when you decide you have to match one of the longest caves in the world.  But you know what?  It is creating good habits, and I can't complain about that :)  Thanks for the encouragement!

Also, as to breaks and losing momentum - I started a daily grind log (or battle log perhaps?) to track my workouts and progress that way.  It is very helpful.

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

New thread here.  And no worries, I have a plan to get the last miles done before the start of the challenge (see progress by clicking on Idealistinfire Battles the Saboteur thread link in signature).

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines