Nazy_Ak

Grade Week Two

Y           - 1700+ Net Cals Weekly - This was actually 1950 Net :D [A+]

5/7        - Water [b ]
4/7        - Bedtime [C]
5/7        - Quran Meditation [b ]

37.6/30 - Mordor Miles - Yay! :D [A+]

Reflections
I've actually increased my 1800 net cals daily to 1900, but not changing it on the challenge cos its still above 1700 net cals and the point of this goal was to increase my intake :) Food choices weren't brilliant but at this moment thats not important. 

Considering half of this week was spent being ill, I think I've done alright. Defo still need to work on bedtime but I knew from the start that this is going to be an ongoing thing. Havent figured out a balance for spending time with Husband and making my sleep a priority. Getting 7hrs most nights though so I just need slight improvment.

Yay for Mordor. Can't wait until I reach Rivendell! :D The walking is important because at the moment its my main exercise. Some may not consider it as exercise but it gets me moving so to me, it counts. Besides that, the only other movement I'm getting is once a week Yoga, and my Wii Fit. Lol. I think thats okay for now. The point of this challenge was to make a solid foundation, which I'm begining to do :)

Also, lost a total of 3lbs these last 2 weeks :D :D :D

'The only Limits you have, are the ones You set for yourself'

1    2

Rawr Rawr!  Way to Go! :D  Congrats!  I think walking is a form of exercise and those miles you walked is A LOT.  Rawr Rawr!  Good Work!

Good luck and have fun with Week 3 :D

Challenge: #1  #2  #3  #4  #5  |  Recipes  |  Level 6.  Kiwi Bird:  Rawr!   |  Team

Blogs I stalk:     Mark's Daily Apple  |   Nom Nom Paleo  |  Ancestral Chef  |  Greatist  |

Very good job!!!  Hopefully I can start walking again tomorrow.  I wanted to go tonight, but the husband wanted to do something with the boys, so...

Nice on the pounds gone as well.  Yay for ETF and losing the weight :)

Level 2 Halfling Adventurer

Strength 1 Dexterity 1 Stamina 3 Constitution 4 Wisdom 3 Charisma 2

Current Challenge Thread

First Challenge Thread

Fit to Eat: my posts on the Sweatpants & Coffee Site

Thanks guys :)

Update Week Three, Day 5

Have been busy with uni and on the non-lecture days have been trying to catch up on sleep/rest/chores. Although I'm going to bed on time I'm just so tired! Lol. Ive also noticed that on Lecture days I'm not getting enough food. I end up walking anything from 5-7miles. My commute takes me 1hr which includes walking, bus, walking, train, walking. And then walking around campus, as I said, its a big uni plus I get lost sometimes :tongue: In the car it would take 20min!! The good thing is though that the transport links are really good, buses are every 10min and trains every 15 - 20min :)

Ive been making up for low calories on Uni days the following day and I get back on track til the next Uni day haha. Overall by the end of the week it should be alright though.

Mordor miles are going great! I've already nearly met next weeks goal at 53/60miles so far this challenge :D Today is a uni day so I wouldnt be surprised if I actually get to 60miles by the end of this week!

I made a friend at uni on the very first day which was great :) Weirdly, we have almost identical names! Same initials too. Lol. I'm starting to recognise faces from my classes and although I'm not exactly friends with them, we tend to casually nod or smile at each other when seen around campus.

Had to do some fun statistics yesterday, the lecturers thought it would be funny to have us talking about penis's and average penis length, percentages on sexual activity etc... well it broke the ice anyway! :D This got me talking to the people sat around me and I'm happy to say there was no need to be nervous :) most people are pretty friendly.

Gotta go, but I will try to make more effort to get round to peoples threads, I am interested in how everyone is doing, just need to make time! :)

1    2

so cool you are having first friends at uni !!! awesome people can only contribute to awesome time and friendships :)

rest as much as you can and be a nice student :D ... and of course have fun achieving your goals :)

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

so cool you are having first friends at uni !!! awesome people can only contribute to awesome time and friendships :)

rest as much as you can and be a nice student :D ... and of course have fun achieving your goals :)

Hey Panczo! :) thanks for dropping by. I will be a good student don't worry, I'm enjoying classes :)

YAY school!  YAY walking!  YAY new friend!  Rawr Rawr!  So much awesomeness!  Have a super fun weekend!  :D

Thanks Kiwi :)

1    2

Wow, with all that walking you must be feeling pretty fit!

Am glad to hear you're making friends & that the people on your course are friendly. Enjoy the ride! :)

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Way to go on your journey to Mordor.  You are really cranking through it.  And glad uni is going so well!

~Miranda (aka Farax K)

Stars hide your fires for these here are my desires
And I won't give them up to you this time around
And so I'll be found with my stake stuck in the ground
Marking the territory of this newly impassioned soul ~ Mumford and Sons

Wow, with all that walking you must be feeling pretty fit! Am glad to hear you're making friends & that the people on your course are friendly. Enjoy the ride! :)

Way to go on your journey to Mordor.  You are really cranking through it.  And glad uni is going so well!

im glad you're having a good time at uni so far! and awesome on all those miles! it's great when exercise sneaks in (like walking around campus)

Thank you :)

1    2

Grade Week Three

1900 Net Cals            Y          [A]
Water                         6/7        [b+]
Bedtime                     6/7        [b+]
Quran Meditation     5/7        [b ]
Mordor Miles            61/45   [A++]

Reflections

Wow, I walked alot. Already completed the following weeks Mordor miles!!! :D Need to catch up with all you guys' threads now :)

1    2

That sounds like a pretty successful week all in all!  Especially given the disruption to your routine, getting back into uni life.

Keep up the fab work!  (and walking)!!

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

What a great report card.  :)  Great jog chugging through your challenge.  Hope classes are still going well!  :)

~Miranda (aka Farax K)

Grade Week Three

1900 Net Cals            Y          [A]
Water                         6/7        [b+]
Bedtime                     6/7        [b+]
Quran Meditation     5/7        [b ]
Mordor Miles            61/45   [A++]

Reflections

Wow, I walked alot. Already completed the following weeks Mordor miles!!! :D Need to catch up with all you guys' threads now :)

pretty impresive week 3 girl,

I hope week 4 was at least as godd?

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

pretty impresive week 3 girl,

I hope week 4 was at least as godd?

Sorry its took me ages to update, bit hectic, Its Eid and my sisters are visiting :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Grade Week Four

1900                Y                        (A)

Water             3/7                       (C ) 
Bedtime         4/7                       (C+)
Quran            3/7                        (C ) 
Mordor          25.5 (86.5/60)      (A*)

Reflections
I think after this challenge finishes I probably wont be back. Its not fair if all I do when I come here is post my grades and not give people the support they give to me. I will continue doing my own challenges, incorporating more exercise now that I am eating more and am aware of needing to drink more water and making more effort to get to bed on time. Been having recurring dreams of being chased and sleep isnt great.

In other news, I have officially completed Mordor goal with 1.5 weeks left to go. (90.67!!)

1    2

I can definitely understand not coming here as often. I knew I wouldn't be able to do another challenge but I could kept up with making healthy choices and being more aware. That's why I didn't participate in this challenge. I still visit and read certain threads, maybe only 3 or 4 and not too often and I reply to them even less. All I say is, don't completely disappear. Maybe create a battle log so then the friends you've made here can still see how you're doing. ^.^ (I really need to create one but I'm not really 'working out', just eating better and trying to pick up a walking habit.)

Been having recurring dreams of being chased and sleep isnt great.

I hate these kind of dreams. Maybe you're having them because you're walking to Mordor. *winkwink* hehe

Whatever you decide to do, keep up the good work. ^.^

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Sorry its took me ages to update, bit hectic, Its Eid and my sisters are visiting :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Grade Week Four

1900                Y                        (A)

Water             3/7                       (C ) 
Bedtime         4/7                       (C+)
Quran            3/7                        (C ) 
Mordor          25.5 (86.5/60)      (A*)

Reflections
I think after this challenge finishes I probably wont be back. Its not fair if all I do when I come here is post my grades and not give people the support they give to me. I will continue doing my own challenges, incorporating more exercise now that I am eating more and am aware of needing to drink more water and making more effort to get to bed on time. Been having recurring dreams of being chased and sleep isnt great.

In other news, I have officially completed Mordor goal with 1.5 weeks left to go. (90.67!!)

Ahhh but yeah, sometimes you have to take periods away and really focus on what's important.  It sounds like you've been able to make some good progress and identify some things to keep working on.  Great job on getting to Mordor!  :)

~Miranda (aka Farax K)

YAY for completing the Mordor goal!  Rawr Rawr :D

I feel like I haven't been contributing much either.. mainly due to all these busy stuff going on in life.  Sigh.  Maybe you want to start a battle log and continue to log what you do as a way to keep on track?   But, do whatever it works best for you.  Good luck on making lots awesome progress so far!  Rawr!  :D

Challenge: #1  #2  #3  #4  #5  |  Recipes  |  Level 6.  Kiwi Bird:  Rawr!   |  Team

Blogs I stalk:     Mark's Daily Apple  |   Nom Nom Paleo  |  Ancestral Chef  |  Greatist  |

Reflections

it all depends wheather you do your challenges for yourself or for us? What if no-one would comment, would you still find challenge helpfull? If YES, than you might consider doing them and not worrying about not giving support to the others - they will cheer u up or not, it's their decision no matter what :D

anyways, whish you all the best no matter what's your decision and good luck with all your goals and dreams :D

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines