Druid Lodge!

Sunmage

Welcome to a fresh new 6 week challenge!  :D

If you are a returning Guild Member: Glad to have you back!   :love_heart:

If you are new to the Druid Guild: Welcome to the BEST of all guilds! We know this to be true because we did a tour of all the NF guilds earlier this year.   :triumphant:

If you are new to NF and this is your very first challenge: Congratulations on taking the first step towards a better and more balanced life. You are Welcome to join the Druid Guild. We recommend that you read the Adventurer'ssummary of information. They've done an awesome job at summarizing all the key points. Those folks are very organized... they have to be, as they run the largest Guild we have!   :applause:​

You can also watch this awesome video: 

We will have  awesome mini-challenges created by Chanda!

Your Druid guild leaders are ChandaEvenewbielivingroovy and Sunmage. You are welcome to contact us should you have any questions!

Use this topic to chat, ask questions and generally have fun with your fellow druids.

I am really looking forward to the next 6 weeks. Our goals will be finished soon, too!

Please read the new goal rules and define your mission on your way to what you want to achieve! The last challenge has shown that these missions help you stay motivated!

Be the best Druid you can be: excel at your own challenge goals and motivate your fellow druids!

Are you ready?

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Happy to be back.  :)

~Miranda (aka Farax K)

Stars hide your fires for these here are my desires
And I won't give them up to you this time around
And so I'll be found with my stake stuck in the ground
Marking the territory of this newly impassioned soul ~ Mumford and Sons

I've just noticed that there's (at least) two people with 'get to bed by 10pm' as a goal - and one of my goals is also around routine (getting ready for bed at 9.15pm in order to be ready for bed an hour later).

Would anybody be interested in a 'bedtime routine' accountability group?

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Cool, I've just created a cross-group accountability group for this then :)

I joined! :)

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

hi lovely druidfolks! :)

after healing my feet and resting in your woods i will be back at the scouts for the next challenge. the druid woods were a peaceful place an i got a lot of wise and friendly comments. i didnt want to leave without thanking you for your patience and your support. you are indeed wise and noble fellas....! 

i wish you a successful next challenge and will drop by once in a while to se what youre up to...

you are indeed a special breed! :) 

take care,

fearless creek

Hello Druids!  

I'm also joining the Scouts this go around, but I love you all and will pop in to say hi!  Thanks for all your support!   :love_heart:

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Howdy. I will be poking my nose in here a bit this time around as I am thinking of trying a challenge in every guild after this one and some of the things I am trying to accomplish line up with y'all. One of my side goals this time around is to do Druid mini challenges and since y'all are the best guild around I'm sure you won't mind sharing your awesomeness with a monk.

I'm excited to join the druid guild this time around!  Now I need to go read some of your threads for inspiration, because I still haven't finalized my goals.

Welcome! Glad you made it to the Druids!!!! Reading threads is good for inspiration... even better is to brainstorm what you want to achieve. Pretty much any goal that improves your life balance and health is a druidy type goal! 

hi druids! thanks for letting me join you this challenge.

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Hello!  I finished my first challenge last time in the 1st timers group, but now I'd like to join the Druids!

Congrats on finishing your first challenge and welcome to the Druids!

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

In a bit late, but back for another six week challenge.  The school year has started and things have settled to a dull roar, so I hope to participate in the side challenges this round, as well.  I am considering posting a daily reflection on my walks in the woods around my office.  Time permitting... :peaceful: .

Level 8 Human Druid

STR 10 DEX 8.5 STA 11 CON 11 WIS 11 CHA 12

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but rather, 'hmm... that's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Hi all - I'm another Adventurer just visiting your guild.  I'm hoping to join your ranks in a challenge or two, once I've gotten some more of the basics under my belt.  Hope you don't mind if I peek in on you all from time to time!

Current challenge: Draco Used to Be an Adventurer Like You....

Previous challenge: Draco Returns for a New Adventure

Level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer

6.25 STR | 4 DEX | 6 STA | 4.5 CON | 5.5 WIS | 4.5 CHA

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.â€

― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Hi all - I'm another Adventurer just visiting your guild.  I'm hoping to join your ranks in a challenge or two, once I've gotten some more of the basics under my belt.  Hope you don't mind if I peek in on you all from time to time!

You're welcome to peek in any time!  We don't publish the secret initiate handshake on the boards any way.  (Just kidding.)

Level 4 Lycan Adventurer

STR:  11.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 12.75 | CON: 7.0 | WIS: 9.5 | CHA: 5

Intro & Challenge Summary

Challenges:   1  2  3  4  5  6 7

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.

Judith Viorst

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines