fengor

His eylid sopened slowly stil heavy from last night and the smell of stale wine and cheap perfume still hung in the air of his room. With a groan the half-elf swung his legs over the bed frame and stood up. He poured some cold water from the jug on the washing stand and as he splashed some of the cold water on his weary face he slowly became awake. Thoughtful he stared at the blurry image on the polished metal hanging on the wall wondering why he got so hung up in this town when he sat out with a spring in his step to see the world a few months earlier. He pushed open the wooden shutters to let out the gloom and smells and the smallcity stretched outbeneath hissecond story window. In the distance the mountains already had a crown of white. "Hmm...Winter is coming." he thought as he took stock of the last weeks and decided that somethign had to change again...

So yeah basically i took the last challenge off after doing quite well on my firstone. But somehow i misse dsomething during these weeks and now i am back.Goals yet to come...

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Taking the Belle to the Dance

After freshening up a bit the ranger went downstairs to the common room. "Had a good night?" the waitress winked at him "You better take me to the dance in a few weeks like you promised!". Heblew her a kiss and nodded aquiescience as he sat down and enjoyed his breakfast

Goal 1: Take dancing lessons in Tango.

Filling up the Larder

The bread was kinda stale and the sausage cured hard for the coming winters."Not much else to be had I'm afraid"apologized the waitress,  "With food prices what they are we will be happy to make it through the coming winter. ".The ranger looked thoughtful for a moment. "I think I have seen the tracks of an elk a few days ago. Let me see if we can't do something about some fresh meat at least."

Goal 2: Clean up the diet. (Reduced Carbs,more fresh produce and quality meat)

Winter is coming

He left the inn and wandered outside where a cold wind was blowing. He shivered a bit thinking of the cold mountain breath that would soon blow from the tops through the valley and pondered the bear totem. Hibernating through the worst of winter would be too good to be true, but a tleast he should make sure to insure enough sleep to conserve his power. Well sleep... and a little warmth from the tavern maid maybe...

Goal 3: Get at least 6hours of sleep per night with 8+ being preferable.

Navigating the narrow streets he made his way to the merchants quarterslooking for the fletchers shop and pondering what else there would be to do in this town...

Next up: Side quests

There is one rule, above all others, ... Whatever comes, face it on your feet.

Robert Jordan, The Great Hunt

Lvl 2 Half-Elf Ranger

STR:4 | DEX:2.5 | STA:5 | CON:3 | WIS:5 | CHA:3

Daily Grind

Story of a Ranger: 1st chapter, 2nd chapter, 3rd chapter, 4th chapter

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines