FYI - New Challenge Forums will be live tomorrow ×

RFG's 3-3-3 Challenge

Random Forum Guy

Mid-challenge update. Walking is going excellently, yoga is going very good, and diet is going poorly. Diet will definitely be my main, perhaps only, focus next time. I've had a lifelong struggle with eating habits, and breaking old habits is much harder than forming new ones. Breakfast and lunch are usually just fine on most days. It's dinner and the damn evening munchies that always seem to get me.

Cave Dweller Druid, Level 4

STR: 5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 9 | CON: 10 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 8 Start:1/2/1/3/6/2

Finish

Walking = 96%

Yoga = 78%

Moderation = 70%

For the lofty goals I set, I'm very happy with the outcome for Walking, satisfied with Yoga (although was hoping to get over 80%), and pretty disappointed with my Moderation. And as I have done in the past, what I was worst in will become the focus of my next challenge! What I learned (or rather reinforced) is that yoga is excellent exercise for me, and I need to keep doing it. So, I will try to do 2-3 hours of yoga per week during the next challenge even though I won't make it a formal goal. Ditto for 3 hours of walking (w/ 30 minutes at least 4 times a week at work) or other exercise per week. 

I knew this would be tough, and it was, but I'm glad I made things a little tougher this time. 

Looking forward to the next challenge!

Cave Dweller Druid, Level 4

STR: 5 | DEX: 5 | STA: 9 | CON: 10 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 8 Start:1/2/1/3/6/2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines