Swampling

I'm calm but am I really that whiny?

:lol: :lol: ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

*lol* OK, you win - for me it's mostly the forearms today. Shoulders are better than this morning, and the whiny elbow has calmed down again. :)

Glad the 'elbow' (lol) is doing better! Still sore, but liveable sore. :playful:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

I don't know about the speed of the average domestic plank, but mine are probably sloth planks.

I wanna be on the sloth plank team!  Me!  Me!  Pickmepickmepickme!!  *jumping up and down* 

:eagerness:    :eagerness:    :eagerness:    :eagerness:

Level 2 Amazon Druid

STR 4|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 1

My 1st Challenge - Ring Toss, Anyone?     My 2nd Challenge - Jodi's Two Towers     My Battle Log     My Tribe - The Dai-Gurren Brigade

At times, you become almost certain that you slabbed this hillside three days ago, crossed this stream yesterday, clambered over this fallen tree at least twice today already. But most of the time you don’t think. No point. Instead, you exist in a kind of mobile Zen mode, your brain like a balloon tethered with string, accompanying but not actually part of the body below. Walking for hours and miles becomes as automatic, as unremarkable, as breathing. At the end of the day you don’t think, 'Hey, I did sixteen miles today,' any more than you think, 'Hey, I took eight-thousand breaths today.' It’s just what you do.â€

Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods

I'm calm but am I really that whiny? Good job on the workout! You'll get awesome planks in no time.

I almost rephrased that before posting. But I kind of wanted to see what happened if I let it stand... *grins*

Different elbow - one without the capital E, and it usually doesn't rock either, so there should be no confusion in the future? Otherwise I'll have to refer to this body part as that-funny-looking-joint-keeping-my-forearms-from-falling-off or TFLJKMFFFO?

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I'm a fan of the domestic. Any microplanks available? Or just plank and plank lite?

I do homeplanks mostly. Let's me really control the DOMS you know? Bahaha!

Also looks like you're making progress Swamps! I totally get the not doing anything above shoulder level, or even below, after a good workout session. There have been days I've gone to work after the gym where I've seriously consider learning to type with the side of my face so I could keep my arms at my sides haha.

Hero's First Challenge, Again! - "I knew pig-moles were a bad idea..."

Who the hell do you think I am!?!

-Kamina, "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann"

Dai-Gurren Brigade's Hero

Lvl1 Human Ranger

STR3 DEX1 STA3 CON1 WIS1 CHA1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GOOD MORNING, Ash, and GOOD MORNING, Brigade! :welcoming:

Got all the workout thingies done for today (easy BW workout, 11 second hank + leg work).

Writing will probably happen in the evening again (I'm still trying to catch up with y'all...)

Have a great Wednesday, and see you in your respective threads (I'm lurking, really, even if I don't find the time every day to say hi...)

Hobbit 

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I do homeplanks mostly. Let's me really control the DOMS you know? Bahaha!

Also looks like you're making progress Swamps! I totally get the not doing anything above shoulder level, or even below, after a good workout session. There have been days I've gone to work after the gym where I've seriously consider learning to type with the side of my face so I could keep my arms at my sides haha.

*lol* on the DOMS :encouragement: (See, Elbow, Hero is another accomplished punisher!)

Typing with the side of your face is an interesting concept. I think I'd try nosetyping first, before I'd broaden the spectrum, but that's just my personal opinion... :)

Hobbit 

GOOD MORNING swampling!!!  :love_heart: :love_heart:

Sounds like you have gotten the day off rockin!

Sending best wishes that the rest will be just as awesome!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

TFLJKMFFFO?

Uhm..... I might have to figure out how to shorten that...... :playful:

Liveable sore sounds much better! So your hair is brushable again? :D

Yes, but after my leg workout in the morning I may have to sit to do it, lol! :nevreness:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Short update for Day 3: Writing done, was off to a slow start, but still much better than yesterday. Once I actually started typing I didn't look at the ticking clock any more, and even wrote a little longer than those five minutes. I'm a happy Swampling! :)

Hope you all are having a successful Wednesday!

Hobbit 

Yeah on the writing!!!! :triumphant:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Goooood morning, Ash, and gooooood morning, friends! :triumphant:

Challenge wise I already got 2/3 in the bag - the oof part as well as the spaghetti legs. Writing will follow this evening.

This time I started to "plank up" a little earlier and, boy, does that make a difference if you have to hold the frakkin' thing for the whole time and are not easing into it as I kind of did the last time, due to too short countdowns... :nightmare: Let's see if I can still breathe painlessly in a couple of hours... :nightmare:

Today I also used the yoga blocks for the last split exercise (for my hands! NOT the feet! :playful:), and that was much... less painful. :D

I'm learning something new every day. Yay! :)

Have a great Thursday, everyone! You guys rock! \m/

Hobbit 

Good Morning swampling!!!!

Woot Woot on seizing the day!!  :triumphant: :triumphant:

And, lol :nevreness: , here's to hoping you're still breathing painlessly!

Learning new things is progress!

I wish you a MOST Excellent Thursday swampling! :D

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines