• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hammlin

Team Girl Crush: The Revival Edition

I've got my "MixXed Up Special Drink!"

Seriously.  That is what my energy drink is called.

LOL Lost in translation?

Klay- I saw that and it was so good to see your smiling face! I just wanted to kiss you!!!

I love you all ladies!!! http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/36753-wicked-warrior-pixie-e-pix-any-20-and-spartan-beast-training/

Wait--why I no see Klay's smiling face and everyone else did?!

Also, I don't have a thread yet, but it will be up. It's going to be the most basic-ist and boring-ist challenge but it MUST BE DONE.

Hiiiiiiiii ladies. Sorry I am late to the party. I am having a big of a challenge and NF break. I think I'll still update my battle log, but...I just need a break for a bit. I'll check in here too :)

<3 you all!! :)

Hey ladies,

I realized that I had brilliantly posted in the old Accountabilibuddies forum. No wonder no response. Duh. This is what I get for not checking where I am.

Any room for another to join Team Girl Crush?

Sure! But be warned we share very openly ;)

Mir- Yes monday. I dont think i can even lunge today. What do you do when your DOMS are so bad that you can't keep to your plan?

I dont think i can even lunge today. What do you do when your DOMS are so bad that you can't keep to your plan?

If 5-10 minutes of warm up stuff doesn't get me past it, I vow to rest, hydrate, eat well, and try again tomorrow.

But this might be because I'm a wimp.

If 5-10 minutes of warm up stuff doesn't get me past it, I vow to rest, hydrate, eat well, and try again tomorrow.

But this might be because I'm a wimp.

Ok, I'll try that but walking is hard. when my boss calls me into her office (repeatedly) I cringe because it means i have to stand up.

Also, when i take my bra off my boob muscles hurt. ugh.

Hey ladies,

I realized that I had brilliantly posted in the old Accountabilibuddies forum. No wonder no response. Duh. This is what I get for not checking where I am.

Any room for another to join Team Girl Crush?

I added you to the roster on the spreadsheet <3 welcome!