• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hammlin

Team Girl Crush: The Revival Edition

Hello my loves.

I have fallen off the academy workout wagon.

I am barely getting 2 runs a week.

I am starting to despise my job.

Liquor store job is a 'maybe' as the father doesn't know if they can afford me. UGH!!!

Laptop is in pawn still so no home blogging. That's an excuse I have my phone and tablet- I just prefer a keyboard.

So busy at work that my time for personal stuff is limited and therefore nonexistant.

I really need to just get my shit together.

How many times do I have to say that before it sticks?

I have not eaten one single piece of Halloween candy

* Hugs for Pixie *

Job troubles/busy-ness/misery/things being tricksy trying to line something better up is no bueno.

It looks like you generally run for a decent amount of time when you are able to get a run in. Would it help (clear your head/stay on the wagon/escape stresses) if you were able to schedule in a 3rd run per week that is much shorter? It wouldn't take as much of your limited time, but has the possibility of helping significantly with just feeling more consistent. Just an idea because I want to help.

Oh, and I ate your share of the Halloween candy  :ph34r: 

Im not sure if I am participating in the next challenge.... I am challenging myself, but I feel like if I make formal goals and such I will rebel and not want to do any of it.

I have a BFF who won't lift w/o me, so that's keeping me motivated to not skip workouts. I walk 10k steps about every other day. I try to watch my sugar, but once I start I eat everything in sight (100g average a day)

That's where I'm at and I'm pissed that I'm not pregnant yet.

rawr.

Im not sure if I am participating in the next challenge.... I am challenging myself, but I feel like if I make formal goals and such I will rebel and not want to do any of it.

I have a BFF who won't lift w/o me, so that's keeping me motivated to not skip workouts. I walk 10k steps about every other day. I try to watch my sugar, but once I start I eat everything in sight (100g average a day)

That's where I'm at and I'm pissed that I'm not pregnant yet.

rawr.

you can still be in our accountability buddy group even if you don't do a challenge. :) 

I'm really thinking no challenge this time, because I really need to stop stressing about it.

I'm FINALLY realizing I'm spreading myself too thin- here, academy and the rest. 

I just need to DO SHIT instead of trying to do EVERYTHING.

We will always have each other so I'm totes not worried about a 'challenge' and when we go to Rising Heroes we won't have challenges anyway. 

I'm going to try to do some more UA What's Beautiful things.

I want to blog more.

I want to train harder and better.

I'm sorta feeling a bit of resentment toward J right now that while I'm thankful he made us some paleo mustard (we're calling it NF Blend) I don't feel like he's been helping with ANYTHING else. I can't remember the last time he made dinner, he NEVER helps with laundry (my request so he doesn't break the machine) and when he is home he's on his ass on the couch or in bed.

I'm trying to be understanding, I know he's going through some emotional mindfucking right now, but SOB I can't do everything!

He's drinking again. He's not blown up or anything, and his moods seem pretty damn stable even when the kids are acting crazy.

We're scraping by week to week, I'm trying to stay on top of all the bills but I'm stressed the fuck out. 

I NEED MORE HOURS 

I'm trying not to be all poor me, because that won't help me.

I'm sad for Hammi, I want her to have bacon bits,

I'm sad for all my nerdies when they have hurty parts inside and out.

I'm sad that my rainbow asics are causing shin and knee pain

I think that covers it

I'm really thinking no challenge this time, because I really need to stop stressing about it.

I'm FINALLY realizing I'm spreading myself too thin- here, academy and the rest. 

I just need to DO SHIT instead of trying to do EVERYTHING.

We will always have each other so I'm totes not worried about a 'challenge' and when we go to Rising Heroes we won't have challenges anyway. 

I'm going to try to do some more UA What's Beautiful things.

I want to blog more.

I want to train harder and better.

I'm sorta feeling a bit of resentment toward J right now that while I'm thankful he made us some paleo mustard (we're calling it NF Blend) I don't feel like he's been helping with ANYTHING else. I can't remember the last time he made dinner, he NEVER helps with laundry (my request so he doesn't break the machine) and when he is home he's on his ass on the couch or in bed.

I'm trying to be understanding, I know he's going through some emotional mindfucking right now, but SOB I can't do everything!

He's drinking again. He's not blown up or anything, and his moods seem pretty damn stable even when the kids are acting crazy.

We're scraping by week to week, I'm trying to stay on top of all the bills but I'm stressed the fuck out. 

I NEED MORE HOURS 

I'm trying not to be all poor me, because that won't help me.

I'm sad for Hammi, I want her to have bacon bits,

I'm sad for all my nerdies when they have hurty parts inside and out.

I'm sad that my rainbow asics are causing shin and knee pain

I think that covers it

Definitely best to take the challenge off if you'd just be stressing about it. Focus on what you need to do for yourself. Don't worry about "challenges."

Since I'm actually not too far from you (same city at least, even if it's a damn big city), if there is anything I can do to help seriously just let me know. I know you don't want to be all "poor me," but this me wants you to know she's there. To treat you to a drink. Join you for a run (though I don't know about those distances you're trying to pull!). Be climbing buddies. Go for a stroll through the park to just get away from it all for a little while. I can't fix lazy J. I can't cook, so you certainly don't want me helping with dinner. I can't make more time appear in the day (but I so wish I could! So many things I would do with that time...). But if helping you get away for a moment here or there would help with your coping, I've got you covered.

Definitely best to take the challenge off if you'd just be stressing about it. Focus on what you need to do for yourself. Don't worry about "challenges."

Since I'm actually not too far from you (same city at least, even if it's a damn big city), if there is anything I can do to help seriously just let me know. I know you don't want to be all "poor me," but this me wants you to know she's there. To treat you to a drink. Join you for a run (though I don't know about those distances you're trying to pull!). Be climbing buddies. Go for a stroll through the park to just get away from it all for a little while. I can't fix lazy J. I can't cook, so you certainly don't want me helping with dinner. I can't make more time appear in the day (but I so wish I could! So many things I would do with that time...). But if helping you get away for a moment here or there would help with your coping, I've got you covered.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't need a tissue after reading that! We def need to get together. J says I need "girl time" and I think this would more than qualify! 

Thanks Sweet lady! I love you bunches!!!!

• Like 1